Things I'm happy about today

I am happy that for sitting through the vacuum presentation, we get a 3day, 2 night vacation for free!

^^^^Bought $2500 vacuum. Will spend 3 days in Motel 6 in Bowling Green Kentucky and spend $200 + on Ribeyes at Rafferty's.

Reactions: 1 person
^^^^Bought $2500 vacuum. Will spend 3 days in Motel 6 in Bowling Green Kentucky and spend $200 + on Ribeyes at Raferty's.

Now, now! Humorous as the above may be, its not a "happy place" post.

Obviously you've never been to Rafferty's in BG.

What's so special about the one in BG? Is it substantially different than the ones in other cities? And, what's with the "$200 ribeye" reference?

^^^^Bought $2500 vacuum. Will spend 3 days in Motel 6 in Bowling Green Kentucky and spend $200 + on Ribeyes at Rafferty's.

Heck fire, I got two vacations, all the accessories, and my vacuum is free if I go with him to 15 other demos! Plus I sold him raffle tickets for an AR! 😜😆

Heck fire, I got two vacations, all the accessories, and my vacuum is free if I go with him to 15 other demos! Plus I sold him raffle tickets for an AR! 😜😆
I'm gonna have my sister call you, she's a Melaleuca sales person. Sorta like Amway but they claim all their products are natural and come from a melaleuca tree in Australia. lulz. https://www.melaleuca.com/

Last edited:
I'm happy that they've changed VH1 classic to MTV classic. Hours upon hours of watching videos from the 80s. It's like I'm getting to relive my childhood.

What's so special about the one in BG? Is it substantially different than the ones in other cities? And, what's with the "$200 ribeye" reference?

It's the original and the home office is in the strip mall across the parking lot from it. Used to be my favorite restaurant. Haven't been in probably 10 years.

I said ribeyeS. I guessed 3 days equals 6 RibeyeS (lunch and dinner) at 30 bucks (I rounded off obviously).

VN Store

Back