They are Ready....

Also the same year we last beat Georgia. I've always said that if kiffin had stayed we would probably permanately be on probation but we would win some games

he told the truth that Tennessee would never lose to Georgia with him as the coach

I'm sorry, but UT is known for their white helmet with the Power T. It is iconic like the Michigan helmet, golden domes for ND, Penn State navy and white, and the Crimson and White at BAMA. To me, you don't mess with tradition nor perfection.

Reactions: 8 people
gosh I hate reading all of this negativity, I get tradition and ****, bu shall I reference you to the first jerseys Tennessee Vols football had? if you wanna talk about tradition this is as close as it gets, I love Orange and White but every now and then its nice to see something different, something fresh, I think they look great and I look forward to seeing them saturday, and you guys are really so superstitious to think that the color of the jerseys are going to affect the outcome of saturdays game? cmon now, you guys really have lost your damn minds

Reactions: 11 people
helmets are pretty sweet. Always loved the Smokies, went there growing up. Would feel on top of the world with these against UGA if we had won maybe one more game this year.

It is kind of hard to see the design but I guess confused people can google it later.

Reactions: 1 person
I just hate that we tend to lose when trying out these different styles out. I tend to be one of the rare people here like like the grey jerseys, and even the black jerseys a few years back. It gives the already stubborn fans a reason to not be in favor of them. Even the checkerboard stand, another cool idea that has been tainted by being associated with losing.

Not saying we should change things up often, but I thing occasionally these are fun and look good. And like others have said, the traditional set up has been just as bad if not worse in the W vs L, due to use using them 99% f the time.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm sorry, but UT is known for their white helmet with the Power T. It is iconic like the Michigan helmet, golden domes for ND, Penn State navy and white, and the Crimson and White at BAMA. To me, you don't mess with tradition nor perfection.

ND has had a few different helmets the last few years. Goes to show how much you pay attention to CFB.

Not surprising seeing as how you're a "Alabama fan."

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
These helmets are really sweet. I like them, wish wore them more often. I don't care about gimmicks or anything like that, it's just cool to have something different that looks really good. Can't wait to see our team on the field with them. Rocky Top baby and GBO!

Reactions: 3 people
We might want to wear them against NT to prevent the traditional uni crowd from turning them into a negative.

Gimmicks don't work with TN football. Last year Checker Neyland and this year,too. 3rd down for what, and smokey grey unis.

to be fair, 3rd down for what...we're 4th in the SEC and ranked 21st in the nation in 3rd down stop percentage. It's not not working.

Reactions: 2 people
None of this has nothing to do with winning or losing. Taking care of the game on the field is what determines that. GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

gosh I hate reading all of this negativity, I get tradition and ****, bu shall I reference you to the first jerseys Tennessee Vols football had? if you wanna talk about tradition this is as close as it gets, I love Orange and White but every now and then its nice to see something different, something fresh, I think they look great and I look forward to seeing them saturday, and you guys are really so superstitious to think that the color of the jerseys are going to affect the outcome of saturdays game? cmon now, you guys really have lost your damn minds

Because there are so many of us who were around back then.

Reactions: 1 person
I just hate that we tend to lose when trying out these different styles out. I tend to be one of the rare people here like like the grey jerseys, and even the black jerseys a few years back. It gives the already stubborn fans a reason to not be in favor of them. Even the checkerboard stand, another cool idea that has been tainted by being associated with losing.

Not saying we should change things up often, but I thing occasionally these are fun and look good. And like others have said, the traditional set up has been just as bad if not worse in the W vs L, due to use using them 99% f the time.

We've been losing in the traditional unis too. So I agree.

Michigan:
helmet_thumb.jpg

UMFB_Uniform_ND-thumb-590x393-112001.jpg
2Q==
michigan-auth_speed_dc43cf80-e4da-419c-9f0c-fd97817fbdb7_large.jpeg
image_thumb199.png
2Q==
2Q==

2Q==

Notre Dame:
iu
notre-dame-alternate-uniform-3.jpg