*****There's now a 250 post requirement to post in the politics forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting this month, you will need 250 posts in other forums on the board before you can post in the politics forum. If you don't meet the requirement of 250 posts, but have posted in this forum before, I'll make an exception and grant you permission. Simply get in touch with me by using the contact us link and request access. This rule also applies to the Endzone forum.

Contact us

If you're a new poster who recently signed up, you'll need to participate in the other forums on the site before you'll be able to post in this one.

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up at the link above.

This is a trial, and I reserve the right to change my mind and get rid of said requirement at any time.

Freak

giphy.gif

I get it. If I have say 350 posts, how do I know how many were in "other" sub forums (from Political)? How do I know when I've hit that magic number of 250?

Let me phrase it differently.

If you are a new member, fresh off the assembly line. Profile's still warm to the touch.

You cannot post in the politics forum until you have made 250 posts in the rest of VolNation. You can probably view it. However, where you'd normally see the "post reply" button, you'll see a persistent message saying "you don't have the privileges to post here."

Does that make sense?

If you are a new member, fresh off the assembly line. Profile's still warm to the touch.

You cannot post in the politics forum until you have made 250 posts in the rest of VolNation. You can probably view it. However, where you'd normally see the "post reply" button, you'll see a persistent message saying "you don't have the privileges to post here."

Does that make sense?
This was an exceptionally patient, considerate, and informative exchange. No sarcasm or sass.

You feeling okay???

I get it. If I have say 350 posts, how do I know how many were in "other" sub forums (from Political)? How do I know when I've hit that magic number of 250?
For new users you’ll know you’ve hit 250 because all posts will be in other forums since you won’t have access to post in political.

Does that make sense?
I get all that. You're not addressing my question

Starting this month, you will need 250 posts in other forums on the board before you can post in the politics forum.

Just a thought, but it might also be helpful if a ",000's" could be added for any poster(s) meeting all of the following criteria...

1. Bears a strong resemblance to this guy
1686708967883.png
2. Is a bigger fan of another SEC team
3. User name rhymes with "ya'll later"

Waiting for someone to accuse Freak of being Deep State because he can monitor where you post on the board he runs.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back