*****There's now a 250 post requirement to post in the politics forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Starting this month, you will need 250 posts in other forums on the board before you can post in the politics forum. If you don't meet the requirement of 250 posts, but have posted in this forum before, I'll make an exception and grant you permission. Simply get in touch with me by using the contact us link and request access. This rule also applies to the Endzone forum.

Contact us

If you're a new poster who recently signed up, you'll need to participate in the other forums on the site before you'll be able to post in this one.

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up at the link above.

This is a trial, and I reserve the right to change my mind and get rid of said requirement at any time.

Freak

giphy.gif

I can't wait to start three Fahr Heupel threads when we go 3 and out on our opening series and Virginia goes down the field and gets 7 points. There will be no coming back from that.
As long as you don't jokingly bring up Mad4vols in the baseball thread, you ain't done squat.

Call me crazy, but I think they can set those requirements within the site itself.

They can set requirements to whatever. That's not the issue. How does a person know if he has 250 posts in the political section? Is there a place where that is broken down by section?

They can set requirements to whatever. That's not the issue. How does a person know if he has 250 posts in the political section? Is there a place where that is broken down by section?

You have to have 250 in other sub forums before you are granted posting access to this sub forum.

Kind of like the general posting requirement before you can start a thread.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

You have to have 250 in other sub forums before you are granted posting access to this sub forum.

Kind of like the general posting requirement before you can start a thread.
I get it. If I have say 350 posts, how do I know how many were in "other" sub forums (from Political)? How do I know when I've hit that magic number of 250?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I get it. If I have say 350 posts, how do I know how many were in "other" sub forums (from Political)? How do I know when I've hit that magic number of 250?
The only way to know for certain is to check your e-cred numbers. Click on your profile, then click on e-cred, then click on posting profile, then click on stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back