There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Same guy. Open your eyes.

Nah. It's like the difference between the giggly girl who is always friendly (and wildly over-optimistic), and the psycho harpy who will turn on everyone around her in a heartbeat if things don't go her way.

Sure, Nationdom and D4H both have unrealistic visions of what's possible for our beloved Vols. But how they handle disappointment is massively different. Not the same two people, at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Nah. It's like the difference between the giggly girl who is always friendly (and wildly over-optimistic), and the psycho harpy who will turn on everyone around her in a heartbeat if things don't go her way.

Sure, they both have unrealistic visions of what's possible for our beloved Vols. But how they handle disappointment is massively different. Not the same two people, at all.

What's possible and what's probable are completely different.

Our beloved Vols have thrown probably out the window to achieve the possible.

I expect the gumps to improve daily leading up to October 20th. Same goes for the Vols.

They better be ready. If they aren't it's possible they will probably get beat by our beloved Vols.

Don't forget that Pruitt ranked high at Alabama. I'd speculate that he's seen the contract that Saban signed with the Devil, and there's probably some loophole in there that an opposing coach can exploit to defeat him.

4u6p.gif

Jerk that smokewagon and get to work.

Bama will beat our heads in as usual in Neyland this season making it 12 in a row the longest it has ever been in the series. UT and Pruitt will never beat Bama as long as Nicky is there. I don’t know why we will still play them yearly I mean what’s the point it’s just a annual 40 pt beatdown and we are about to start receiving that from Georgia on a yearly basis

Bama will beat our heads in as usual in Neyland this season making it 12 in a row the longest it has ever been in the series. UT and Pruitt will never beat Bama as long as Nicky is there. I don’t know why we will still play them yearly I mean what’s the point it’s just a annual 40 pt beatdown and we are about to start receiving that from Georgia on a yearly basis

Oh well boo hoo I guess we should just cancel the football program.

Sure, Nationdom and D4H both have unrealistic visions of what's possible for our beloved Vols. But how they handle disappointment is massively different. Not the same two people, at all.

It is?

D4H doubles down and makes excuses, and his alt just pretty much ignores he ever said anything.

Reactions: 2 people
It is?

D4H doubles down and makes excuses, and his alt just pretty much ignores he ever said anything.

Yep, Nationdom is very good at just ignoring what came before when his optimistic predictions don't come true. Water off a duck's back.

While D4H goes absolutely bat guano insane, curses the coaches, curses all the players, fervently hopes that our team loses every game for the rest of the season, all but prays that the entire state of Tennessee might burn to the ground.

One is irrational in a unicorns and rainbows way, and the other is like the lunatic with kitchen knives in a horror movie.

Totally not the same guy.

Reactions: 4 people
Yep, Nationdom is very good at just ignoring what came before when his optimistic predictions don't come true. Water off a duck's back.

While D4H goes absolutely bat guano insane, curses the coaches, curses all the players, fervently hopes that our team loses every game for the rest of the season, all but prays that the entire state of Tennessee might burn to the ground.

One is irrational in a unicorns and rainbows way, and the other is like the lunatic with kitchen knives in a horror movie.

I’m not convinced at all; because even D4H would be smart enough to not make them completely the same.

There’s also the matter of last year D4H was having a back and forth with someone, Nationdom “showed up” to defend D4H, and then responded to a reply to D4H and answered the post.....i.e it was pretty obvious he forgot to switch accounts.

I’m not convinced at all; because even D4H would be smart enough to not make them completely the same.

There’s also the matter of last year D4H was having a back and forth with someone, Nationdom “showed up” to defend D4H, and then responded to a reply to D4H and answered the post.....i.e it was pretty obvious he forgot to switch accounts.

Ha! That's funny. Sorry I missed that exchange. I tend to bypass threads D4H is in, because little good ever comes out of them except for people who want to e-trash other people.

But yeah, my personal experience is that they react totally differently to disappointment and stress. That can be quite difficult to fake.

Ha! That's funny. Sorry I missed that exchange. I tend to bypass threads D4H is in, because little good ever comes out of them except for people who want to e-trash other people.

But yeah, my personal experience is that they react totally differently to disappointment and stress. That can be quite difficult to fake.

I can't prove it obviously, but I think they are and after the exchange I mentioned, D4H got better about making sure which account he was logged into. From what I remember neither ever acknowledged they were busted, even though several pointed it out.

And even if they aren't, they're still both the co-founders of the "Make Extremely Overly Positive Threads/Posts and Refuse to Listen to Reason" Club.

I can't prove it obviously, but I think they are and after the exchange I mentioned, D4H got better about making sure which account he was logged into. From what I remember neither ever acknowledged they were busted, even though several pointed it out.

And even if they aren't, they're still both the co-founders of the "Make Extremely Overly Positive Threads/Posts and Refuse to Listen to Reason" Club.
Lol. You're crazy man. So now since I responding to this post how do you know I'm not VFL-82-JPS alt? Lol.

I'm not irrational. I'm also not a coward or a sheep like many on here. I'm a sheepdog.

I'm not irrational. I'm also not a coward or a sheep like many on here. I'm a sheepdog.

As far as I'm concerned, Nationdom, you are unique. I wouldn't ask you to change, not for the world. You may be a little, umm, overly optimistic, let's say, but you're always good-hearted about it. And I can totally see you thinking of yourself as a sheepdog. From your perspective, that's gotta be exactly how it feels.

I appreciate you.

I have questioned this also. maybe a split personality disorder is at work here.

VN Store

Back