There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

With every post I believe OP is a troll more and more.

He is not a troll. His posts are consistently optimistic to a delusional extent but that's not trolling as long as you don't go off the deep end when things don't go as you hope. That's what D4H does, for example.

He is not a troll. His posts are consistently optimistic to a delusional extent but that's not trolling as long as you don't go off the deep end when things don't go as you hope. That's what D4H does, for example.

You started off by saying Nationdom is not a troll, then finished by saying he is.

Reactions: 5 people
You started off by saying Nationdom is not a troll, then finished by saying he is.

You think you're clever? A week a ago I didn't believe Tennessee had the horses this year to take down the tide but I'm all in now. Neyland stadium will once again be the most hostile stadium in the world.

Reactions: 1 person
Lord knows that so much has happened in the last week.

The team ran some more individual drills, had some team activities and a scrimmage....and got 2-3 more lifts in the last 6-7 days. Saban’s REALLY in big trouble now. And after the O&W game and May mini-term the line is gonna move in Vegas.

Reactions: 2 people
Going to be interesting to see bummer fans when they get down and Tennessee is up. It will happen, just like it always has.
Patience, grasshopper, patience.

Reactions: 1 person
The team ran some more individual drills, had some team activities and a scrimmage....and got 2-3 more lifts in the last 6-7 days. Saban’s REALLY in big trouble now. And after the O&W game and May mini-term the line is gonna move in Vegas.

For this one game, Saban should agree to give his new intern offensive play-calling duties. Seems like an appropriate handicap considering how much more we are paying him than they are.

Reactions: 3 people

Lulz, You and bamawriter should sit together this year at the Bama Tennessee game. Laugh together.

I like your posts. Nothing wrong with some exuberance from a fan base. What does it hurt?

Interesting to note though, Saban is 12-0 vs former assistants and the scores aren't pretty:

vs Derek Dooley:
2010- Alabama 41 Tennessee 10
2011- Alabama 37 Tennessee 6
2012- Alabama 44 Tennessee 13

vs Will Muschamp
2011- Alabama 38 Florida 10
2014- Alabama 42 Florida 21

vs Jim McElwain
2013- Alabama 31 Colorado State 6
2015- Alabama 29 Florida 15 SEC Championship
2016- Alabama 54 Florida 16 SEC Championship

vs Mark Dantonio
2011- Alabama 49 Michigan State 7 Capital One Bowl
2015- Alabama 38 Michigan State 0 CFP Semifinal

vs Jimbo Fisher
2017- Alabama 24 Florida State 7

vs Kirby Smart
2018- Alabama 26 Georgia 23 CFP Championship Game

2018- Pruitt - Tennessee 31 Bama 30 :rock::good!:

Reactions: 2 people
all I am going to say about this is....

I will bet we do not try to run a dang stupid pass play on 1st and goal from the 1 foot line next year....still SMH over that one...
GBO

Been speculated on a good many times by a handful of posters. Easy to see why some would think so imo, although I don’t think they’re the same guy.

But have you noticed d4h is not posting in this thread?......

Jus sayin...

VN Store

Back