The Weather Thread

It's cold and windy here in Savannah GA....low of 20 tonight.....burrrrr

A balmy 24 degrees and continuing to drop. Snowed this morning and expecting more snow tonight.

11 degrees near Crossville with -3 wind chill. Wind Speed: NW 12 G 21 MPH.

Here are some pic's from the snow last night and this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_2437.jpg
    IMG_2437.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2434.jpg
    IMG_2434.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 7
I'd say we ended up with an inch or inch and a half in Maryville. The issue is the layer of ice underneath said snow.....

11 degrees near Crossville with -3 wind chill. Wind Speed: NW 12 G 21 MPH.

Here are some pic's from the snow last night and this morning.

I'm jealous! We had snow flurries last night, but that's it. If it's going to be in the 20's it should snow! Or just get warmer!

I'd say we ended up with an inch or inch and a half in Maryville. The issue is the layer of ice underneath said snow.....

We were supposed to get a blizzard on Saturday night, but instead it was rain, that promptly froze. Very dangerous.

I'm jealous! We had snow flurries last night, but that's it. If it's going to be in the 20's it should snow! Or just get warmer!

That's how I feel, too. It's usually just dry and cold here, but whenever it does snow the Plateau usually gets it fairly good. I'll go take a couple more pic's now that the sun is out...didn't Knoxville get between 2-4 inches?

Cold as hell here. We got some snow, but the sun is out and melting it off. The problem being that it isn't getting above freezing tonight, or anytime today. Soo maybe some refreezing or something tonight.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That's how I feel, too. It's usually just dry and cold here, but whenever it does snow the Plateau usually gets it fairly good. I'll go take a couple more pic's now that the sun is out...didn't Knoxville get between 2-4 inches?

I would know the answer to this because I'm close to there... :crazy::p

We were supposed to get a blizzard on Saturday night, but instead it was rain, that promptly froze. Very dangerous.

I would rather have 3 feet of snow than 1/16 of an inch of ice. The 94 ice storm to this day is still one of the worst experiences of my life.

Calling for snow again Wednesday/Wednesday night too.

VN Store

Back