The Weather Thread

Amazing pic of a tornado in Iowa yesterday

capt.3e28f9a4b3bd941766094b58a009204f.jpeg

Light dusting of snow on some of the rooftops on the south side with a chilly 31 as the temperature.

Flying out of Hartford Connecticut. Driving rainstorm.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That was a pain on the ass, lots of catch basins clogged with leaves, all the low spots were flooded.

A nice dry 28 out now, going to get the stove fired up.

47 degrees and clear here....feels a bit colder but not really all that windy

We are suppose to get our first snow after midnite tonite...2-4 inches expected

A trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, & knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, & she says "Hi, my name is Heather & you are losing some of your load. "The trucker ignores her & proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up & knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, & you are losing some of your load!" Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again & continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. When the light turns green the trucker revs up & races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, & runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, & after she lowers it, he says..."Hi, my name is Kevin, it's winter in Indiana & I'm driving the DAMN SALT TRUCK!!!

Only ended up with around 2 inches of snow so far but it's kept us busy with bad drivers!

We've got a good 4-5 inches chilling on the ground right now. Gonna go sledding tonight.

Currently 8 degrees with windchills below sub zero...high only suppose to get near 20

Been snowing here since 2 or 3 o'clock, and it looks as if there's about an inch on the ground. More snow to come.

VN Store

Back