The Truth Hurts

Honestly, if DD does not show some serious results next year, i think its over for him.
The mob will be to unruly to ignore.

the 2005 team beat a top 10/15 team in LSU and won 3 SEC games.
the 2008 team at least had a better defense, and I would argue a better offense, although I guess that is debateable.

Next year is Dooley's deciding year.

Really, Really, REALLY.

Even the Dool-Heads will tell you that 7-5 is best case for next year. Are we really going to allow 7-5 to justify this guy remaining? Due we really have to have 4 year seniors across the board before we are respectable?

What did you expect? Look at our seniors and juniors on this team. Arkansas has 17 seniors playing tonight. 5 out of our last 6 games have been against top 20 teams in the nation.
The "We're Young" excuse. Submit your resume to the UT coaching staff. You're a shoe in.

I'm tired of every exuse people can dig up. Oh its freshman and sophs playing,its the lack of depth,oh its missing players like Jantzen Jackson... That punt return for a TD that made us look like the 3 stooges has nothing to do with any of that. That happend early in the game so energy,depth,being tired etc had nothing to do with it. Jackson wouldnt have mattered either.Looked to me like poor coaching to me;no discipline.They even had the sideline to help. Terrible just terrrible

Ive been saying for weeks Vandy has a chance to beat us. They've played Georgia better,Florida better,and Arkansas better than we have. They look inspired to play we just look pathetic and poorly coached.

If Bray cannot play, Vandy will beat us like a drum. And Yes, I believe this team is lot worse than the 88 team. Maybe though it is because it is younger.

Whether this team is as bad as 2005 or 2008 or the Battle years just goes to show you how bad we've become. I heard from the talking heads on TV and radio say "there is never any reason to lose to Vandy or Kentucky no matter what year it is." we lose next week I think its time to start talking "hot seat" and next year being the year to decide.Some of the same attitudes went on with Buzz Petersen."just give the man one more year" personally I cant take having to live thru much more of this.I guess some just dont care if they keep losing. The longer you take to figure out if you are going the wrong way the longer it takes to get back to winning. The running game is worse with a unit that stayed intact and has been together more than 20 games.We couldnt even run it against MTSU. The secondary is terrible and if it werent for Austin Johnson we would have only 3 or 4 interceptions all year. We cant kick the ball either until last week.What does Dooley do? Brings the worst kicker in the SEC (palardy) back.Where's the walk-on? The walk-on is better.Im sorry but based on what I've seen this year from Palardy the walk-on deserves playing time. Ive lost faith in Dooley.Even when his team puts him in a position to win his luck keeps him from winning(LSU,North Carolina)

Last edited:
He has to beat someone next year or the fire Dooley campaing starts.

I know next year is forever away but I don't see how they can be much better than they are now. We have one playmaker (Hunter). Bray is certainly good but Bray and Hunter can't make this pathetic team that much better.

It could be a decade before we are competative again.

Agreed. "wait till next season" may be a battle cry for the next 5 years on here.

VN Store

Back