The truth behind Joc Bruce

Survival of the fittest...
Widely accepted concept where the faster, stronger, smarter animals live and procreate or on the other hand the dumber, slower animals or the ones with crappy camo get eaten or die out. As I see it (IMHO) that's what we have here. The guys who shouldn't make the team leave or die out... kinda.

jimmy_the_greek.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person
Not so fast; you may ignore me after defending your accusation that I've disrespected any good man/woman. Cite it or be man enough to retract.

Let me clarify this for you since you're having trouble following. The 'war' with Spain was not a defensive war but our new sense of imperialism taking advantage of a flagging European power, a war of yellow journalism and monied interests; a permanent break from neutrality that Jefferson and many founders advocated. Rather than lift the heavy hand of Spain from Guam, Cuba and Phillipines, we replaced it. Manifest destiny never sleeps.

Japan and Germany attacked us why? Were "evil-doers" simply attacking us because "they hate our freedoms" even back then? Was VNam a "good war"? Iraq? And how are our handpicked dictators better than ones we don't like? How many Uncle Joe/Pinochet/Shah buddies do we need to cycle through before wising up? Taliban, ISIS, anyone?

What other examples of 'defensive wars' do you have? It's a short list, isn't it? Our government - and that includes military and intelligence brass - has wasted many young lives in wars we had no business in and it continues. Jingoistic fools never tire of 1984-type boogeyman sporting a fresh coat of lipstick.

Take your whiny butt elsewhere to indulge yourself. Oh while you're at it don't leave your panties behind.

You guys are sad you would think that someone would have some concerns about a kid getting bullied. But all that come out is good bye. And make jokes about him. If your family or child goes through this make sure you have the same attitude. Go VOLS

Stop calling him a kid. These guys are grown men. I agree with the others that have said this has to have been provoked. Croom is a leader of the team without previous incident that I have heard of. He should grow up and go to class like a man. This is not 3rd grade here. I'll wait till all sides of the story come out before making any judgement.

Reactions: 3 people
Stop calling him a kid. These guys are grown men. I agree with the others that have said this has to have been provoked. Croom is a leader of the team without previous incident that I have heard of. He should grow up and go to class like a man. This is not 3rd grade here. I'll wait till all sides of the story come out before making any judgement.

I pretty much agree with you but how are you going to say not to call him a kid and then say he needs to grow up? lol

They are grown men physically but some of these guys don't have it mentally. That's all this is

I pretty much agree with you but how are you going to say not to call him a kid and then say he needs to grow up? lol

They are grown men physically but some of these guys don't have it mentally. That's all this is

Jimmy Hyams said on twitter that he had a discipline problem. I certainly think the program is better off without him.

VN Store

Back