The Traveling Smokey Picture Thread

Smokey arrived with his stub from the O&W game and picked up some shades while he was here. He said the future is bright for UT football!

Attachments

• DSC00289.jpg
    DSC00289.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00285.jpg
    DSC00285.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 12
I just got him on Friday. I was very busy all weekend, but I plan on starting to get some shots after work today!

Thanks volmanbill for shipping smokey with the glasses. Super cool stuff

Hey guys. I will be shipping Smokey out over the next couple days. I have had a string of bad luck consisting of my car getting broken into, and a unexpected death in the family on Friday. I promise to take some pictures today and start putting them up. I am really sorry for the delay

Hey guys. I will be shipping Smokey out over the next couple days. I have had a string of bad luck consisting of my car getting broken into, and a unexpected death in the family on Friday. I promise to take some pictures today and start putting them up. I am really sorry for the delay

Sorry to hear that Dan.

Smokey is just for fun so don't stress over it.

Dang, Dan. Sorry to hear that.

Don't send him to me anytime soon, I have strained tendons on my knee and am bedridden for unknown time. I will inform when back on my feet.

Don't send him to me anytime soon, I have strained tendons on my knee and am bedridden for unknown time. I will inform when back on my feet.

The Curse of the Traveling Smokey!

YouTube - The Murder Scary Horror Music from Psycho

i hate to hear that man. i am coming off a broken ankle, so i feel your pain. hope you get to feeling better.

VN Store

Back