The Traveling Smokey Picture Thread

Traveling Smokey has arrived in Chattanooga, Tennessee and will be attending the Orange and White game. He will also take the opportunity to meet fellow VolNationer's at Calhoun's on Saturday.
Awesome

Smokey arrived and was wiped out. He decided a little workout was in order, starting with pushups.

He admired the pompom pants and thought about the day when he would take the field wearing the real thing!

After stopping to salute the flag he decided to explore. But the wild animals freaked him out and he ran back inside. Tomorrow he heads to Pigeon Forge.

After stopping to salute the flag he decided to explore. But the wild animals freaked him out and he ran back inside. Tomorrow he heads to Pigeon Forge.
The expression on the cat's face is priceless.

Smokey caught a view of the Smoky Mountains before heading down to Knoxville on a beautiful Saturday morning for his first spring game.

His his first view of Neyland Stadium! He had a blast!!!!

Soon as someone tells me where his next stop is and sends me their info, I'll send him on his way.

He's dog tired from the trip so we're going to chill today while we decide what to do next.:p

Attachments

• Traveling Smokey 001.jpg
    Traveling Smokey 001.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 14

VN Store

Back