The Topic That Will Never Die XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with it, its disappointing, I've know her since 4th grade and she happens to live in the charlotte area. Another friend of ours and I meetup every other week to catch up and just meet. We both have invited the other friend to go with us every time and there is always some excuse. Yesterday was the final invite, we didn't tell her this, we are just going to stop trying.

Can only do so much. I am sure it's not fun though.

I did the UT workout with Austin again and I'm gonna need a paramedic. This is completely different the any workout I've ever done. Never have I been sore EVERWHERE!

LMBO! The paramedic line cracked me up!

No kiddin VG, I'm hurting! When I tell you this is different, I mean completely different. Last night we did a little chest, and when I say a little, only 4 sets of 185-12x. Not much right? My chest is more sore today than doing pyramids starting 5 reps of 225 up to 315 peak 5x then 275, 225, end 185-5x. Not to mention every other part of my body

:hi:Y'all getting any of this rain? It's been hammering us since just after midnight.

Mornin' y'all. Slow start to the day but after work... headed to Knoxville to celebrate my sister's bday. Her friends are throwing her a surprise party tonight and she has no idea about the party and has no idea that me and the wife will be there.

ashley-ann-vickers-16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back