The Topic That Will Never Die XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Its an old building. It and the fence have been there for as long as I can remember.

U asked me to let u know about the UT workout with Austin....OMG I've never done anything like that in my life. Everything we did was 4 sets of 12 and tonight was all upper body. It was so intense that I was weak in the knees...I couldn't finish it!
You're gonna pay for it tomorrow aren't you? lol I bet Austin gets a kick out of it!

You're gonna pay for it tomorrow aren't you? lol I bet Austin gets a kick out of it!

He's a little sore, more in the chest than me. We did shoulder presses and it got my lower back from the way I was sitting. It's a tough workout though!
Tomorrow? I'm paying now!

He's a little sore, more in the chest than me. We did shoulder presses and it got my lower back from the way I was sitting. It's a tough workout though!
Tomorrow? I'm paying now!
Better get the heating pad, ice packs, and advil. Lol

Nat lost a tooth after I went to bed last night. I Had to play the tooth fairy before I came to work this morning. She left a list of questions and asked if the tooth fairy wouldn't mind leaving the tooth for 1 more night because I hadn't seen it yet.

She even included a sheet to put the answers on...

Attachments

• 20130221065345717.jpg
    20130221065345717.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 0
scene-franklin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back