The thread about Islam/Muslims (Merged)

Every Muslim is actually a radical Islamist........

Oh wait, no they're not.

Nobody likes intolerant people.

Right and we have plenty of posters on the board who are intolerant of anyone who points out the intolerance of islam and do so in a very rude, insulting manner.

Meanwhile they are more than willing to overlook blatant violations of the human rights of non-moslems all across the the world ruled by islamic law.

They're not??

Ali Sina: The Myth of Moderate Islam ? Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami

Further weakening the great myth of a moderate Islam, the slick and self-proclaimed moderate Muslim Tarek Fatah has now exposed himself as an enemy of those who are truly interested in defending human rights against the global jihad and Islamic supremacism.
-------------

It is time to put an end to the charade of “moderate Islam.” There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists – moderate, they are not.

Islam divides the world into two parts, the house of islam (meaning those who submit to islamic sharia law) and the house of war (meaning all those areas not ruled by islaic sharia law and upon which all muslims are required to make jihad, whether by infiltrating and establishing enclaves and practicing dawa or by outright violent acts of war.)

The prime minister of Turkey, Ahmed Erdogan (that Barack Hussein Obama describes as his close friend), says that there is no such thing as a moderate muslim, to describe anyone in such a manner is an insult to all muslims.

Right and we have plenty of posters on the board who are intolerant of anyone who points out the intolerance of islam and do so in a very rude, insulting manner.

Meanwhile they are more than willing to overlook blatant violations of the human rights of non-moslems all across the the world ruled by islamic law.

They're not??

Ali Sina: The Myth of Moderate Islam ? Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami

Islam divides the world into two parts, the house of islam (meaning those who submit to islamic sharia law) and the house of war (meaning all those areas not ruled by islaic sharia law and upon which all muslims are required to make jihad, whether by infiltrating and establishing enclaves and practicing dawa or by outright violent acts of war.)

The prime minister of Turkey, Ahmed Erdogan (that Barack Hussein Obama describes as his close friend), says that there is no such thing as a moderate muslim, to describe anyone in such a manner is an insult to all muslims.

Are you not being just as intolerant as you claim the Islamic religion is? I know several Muslim's and, believe it or not, they are just like me and you.

Just because they don't believe in the same set of rules you believe in, religiously speaking, doesn't make them wrong.

Are you not being just as intolerant as you claim the Islamic religion is? I know several Muslim's and, believe it or not, they are just like me and you.

Just because they don't believe in the same set of rules you believe in, religiously speaking, doesn't make them wrong.

No, I don't think so.

Am I wrong to point out just what they do believe and how they put that into practice?

Sharia's Sinister Smiles :: Middle East Forum

The totalitarian nature of Sharia law can only be grasped when one appreciates how thoroughly it permeates and dictates everything in a believer's life—including when and to whom a Muslim may smile.

Popular Islamic TV preacher Sheikh Muhammad Hassan appears in this video clip asserting that, according to Sharia, it is "not at all permissible" for Muslims to smile at non-Muslims, "except in cases of da'wa."
---------------------------------

Further demonstrating the stealth nature of da'wa, Hassan made abundantly clear that if a Muslim smiles to a non-Muslim "by way of heartfelt friendship, this is wala' which Islam has forbidden, and which contradicts faith according to Muslim consensus."
--------------------------------

If you [Muslims] are under their [non-Muslims'] authority, fearing for yourselves, behave loyally to them with your tongue while harboring inner animosity for them … [but know that] God has forbidden believers from being friendly or on intimate terms with the infidels rather than other believers—except when infidels are above them [in authority]. Should that be the case, let them act friendly towards them while preserving their religion.

bad-boys1.jpg

Patience Dassah, a smartly dressed young Nigerian, has recently had trouble getting a taxi. But her trouble with okadas, the motorcycles that zip through the streets here in Africa's most populous country, does not lie with the typical traffic jams or fuel shortages.

"I live in a mostly Christian area, and now my Muslim okada driver will not take me there," she says, explaining that he is too afraid of being attacked or even killed. "He won't even pick up my calls."

Sandwiched between the country's largely Muslim north and mostly Christian south, Jos has endured a decade of periodic clashes between followers of the two faiths, a conflict that has flared up in recent months.

In two massacres this year, gangs with machetes from both sides descended on nearby villages and killed hundreds.

Lawal Ishaq, a local lawyer who documents secret killings against Muslims, recorded 36 deaths in March and April.

Death tolls are sensitive in Jos – and highly unreliable.

The figures for the March massacre, in which mostly Christians were killed, range from 150 to 450.

Similar uncertainty shrouds the January massacre, in which mostly Muslims died.

"Each side inflates the figures, and then the high numbers are used to justify revenge attacks," says Henry Mang, a researcher at Jos University's Centre for Conflict Management and Peace Studies.

Political office is prized throughout Nigeria – holders of such jobs can grant lucrative public contracts to their allies and access oil revenues in what is sub-Saharan Africa's biggest energy producer. "[The violence in Jos] is not about religion," says Murray Last, an anthropologist at University College in London and an expert on Nigeria. "That is just the glove that covers the hand. That hand is politics: the access to power and the access to land."

Quietly, the Christian-Muslim killing continues in Nigeria - CSMonitor.com

I am interested to see how you will spin this one, GS.

Time for milo to rise and shine.

He has promised us the next thread calling out another poster would result in the banning of the thread starter and no amount of requests to Volfreak would result in reinstatement.

Tick tock.

Taqiyya-For-Dummies-18725996835.jpeg

BTW, a California dhimirat congressman has threatened a multi-million dollar lawsuit against Lowes for discrimination.

Reactions: 1 person

He has promised us the next thread calling out another poster would result in the banning of the thread starter and no amount of requests to Volfreak would result in reinstatement.

:eek:lol:

:popcorn:

I missed this. Link? Will LG actually get the axe?

Tick tock.

Taqiyya-For-Dummies-18725996835.jpeg

BTW, a California dhimirat congressman has threatened a multi-million dollar lawsuit against Lowes for discrimination.

I'm waiting for that shoe to drop myself. It probably won't happen, though.

But I wouldn't want LG banned anyways.

Not sure this constitutes "calling out."

Besides, I'd have thunk you don't disagree with the premise....

I am interested to see how you will spin this one, GS.

It could be that sharia law has been declared in northern Nigeria and Christians can't get a taxi license is why the girl can't find a Christian operated taxi.

The moslems may be hesitant to enter Christian areas because the invading moslems have slaughtered tens of thousands of Christians and burned down thousands of their homes and hundreds of their churches and now the Christians don't want moslems to enter their enclaves.

Where were you when the moslems starved to death hundreds of thousands of Christians during the war for independence by the southern Christian Nigerians?

How do you spin the following?

Collective Punishment Under Islam: "Wherever You Can Reach Them" :: Hudson New York

Collectively punishing dhimmis—non-Muslims who refused to convert after their lands were seized by Muslims, and who are treated as infidels, or "second-class" citizens—for the crimes of the individual is standard under Islam. In this instance, dhimmis are forbidden to strike—let alone kill—Muslims, even if Muslims perpetrate the conflict. Prior to the fight that killed him, the Muslim in question had, through the help of radical Salafis, burned down the Christian's home and was threatening him over a property dispute. Still, non-Muslims are forbidden to raise their hands to Muslims, even in self defense.

Collective punishment for Egypt's Christians is common. Earlier this year, when a Christian was accused of dating a Muslim woman, 22 Christian homes were set ablaze to cries of "Allahu Akbar" ["Allah is Greater"]; when Muslims made false accusations against another Christian, one was killed, ten hospitalized, an old woman thrown out of her second floor balcony, and homes and properties were plundered and torched, as documented in a report aptly titled "Collective Punishment of Egyptian Christians."

Nor are such examples limited to Egypt: when Muhammad cartoons deemed blasphemous by Muslims were published in Europe, Christians in faraway Muslim countries such as Nigeria were killed; when Pope Benedict quoted history deemed unflattering by Muslims, anti-Christian riots around the Muslim world ensued, churches were burned, and a nun was murdered in Somalia. Months ago, when an American pastor from a fringe group burned a Koran, dozens of U.N. aid workers were killed by Muslims in Afghanistan; some were beheaded.

This practice of attacking one set of Christians as retribution for the acts of another set has roots in Islamic law. The Pact of Omar, a foundational text for Islam's treatment of dhimmis, makes clear that the consequences of breaking any of the debilitating and humiliating conditions non-Muslims are made to accept -- such as to be granted a degree of unguaranteed safety by the Muslim state -- were stark: "If we in any way violate these undertakings … we forfeit our covenant, and we become liable to the penalties for contumacy and sedition"—penalties that include enslavement, rape, and death.

Koran
Sura (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Hadith
Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

"Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."
- Manuel II Palelologus

It could be that sharia law has been declared in northern Nigeria and Christians can't get a taxi license is why the girl can't find a Christian operated taxi.

The moslems may be hesitant to enter Christian areas because the invading moslems have slaughtered tens of thousands of Christians and burned down thousands of their homes and hundreds of their churches and now the Christians don't want moslems to enter their enclaves.

Where were you when the moslems starved to death hundreds of thousands of Christians during the war for independence by the southern Christian Nigerians?

How do you spin the following?

Collective Punishment Under Islam: "Wherever You Can Reach Them" :: Hudson New York

Koran
Sura (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Hadith
Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

"Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."
- Manuel II Palelologus

I do not have to spin anything; both religions are brutal and savage. I have said that since the beginning.

East London Mosque hosts speaker who has 'called for Jewish women to be enslaved and pillaged' – Telegraph Blogs

..... the mosque was due to host that conspicuous moderate, Sheikh Saad al-Beraik, who has reportedly stated: “Muslim brothers in Palestine, do not have any mercy neither compassion on the Jews, their blood, their money, their flesh. Their women are yours to take, legitimately. God made them yours. Why don't you enslave their women? Why don't you wage jihad? Why don't you pillage them?”

elm-company-of-scholars1-480x680.jpg

If this guy is a moderate moslem, what are the radicals saying?

Here are some other moslem actions across Europe:

Muslims Intimidate Their Way Across Europe :: Hudson New York

The incident highlights the increasing frequency with which Muslims are using intimidation tactics -- including harassment and even murder -- in an effort to silence free speech in Europe and to impose Islam on the continent.
-----------------------------------

The confrontation took place just days after a group of ten Dutch-Moroccan Muslim youths threw stones at a Santa Claus in the southwestern Slotervaart neighborhood of Amsterdam, where more than 30% of the population is Moroccan and another 20% is Turkish.

In recent years, Christian festivities celebrating the arrival of "Sinterklaas" to the Netherlands have been cancelled in several cities due to threats and violence by Muslim youths.

In Belgium, 40 members of Sharia4Belgium recently disrupted a speech about Islam by the Dutch author Benno Barnard. The lecture, entitled "The Islam Debate: Long Live God, Down with Allah!," was part of a series of talks about the Enlightenment at Antwerp University.

Sharia4Belgium is a radical Muslim organization that denounces democracy and wants to turn Belgium into an Islamic state. The group has established an Islamic Sharia law court in Antwerp, the second-largest city in Belgium. The objective of the court is to create a parallel Islamic legal system in Belgium that will challenge the state's authority as the enforcer of civil law protections guaranteed by the Belgian constitution.

In France, teachers in schools with a high proportion of Muslim children are being threatened on an almost daily basis by Muslims who object to courses about the Holocaust, the Crusades or evolution, and who demand halal [food "permitted" under Islamic Sharia law] meals and "reject French culture and its values," according to a report published by the French government. Muslims are also trying to silence discussion of events related to Israel and the Palestinians, and American military actions in Muslim countries.
--------------------------------
(the article goes on to list common occurancies of this kind in every country throughout Europe.)
--------------------

In a prayer to Allah, Fawaz said: "Cause Van Gogh a disease which all the inhabitants of the earth are unable to cure. Cause him suffering making him long for death. Blind the sight of Ayaan Hirsi Ali, give her brains a cancer. Give her tongue a cancer."

I included the last statement because it reminds me of how the thread titled 'History of Israel vs moslem propaganda' ended.

Unreal, echoed by three or four others, when losing their debate, based on moslem propaganda, wished me to soon die after contracting cancer, their only disagreement being the type of cancer involved.

Whoever was moderating (most likely milo), instead of cleaning up the offending posts, just deleted the whole thread.

People like Fawaz and his followers can't stand to hear the truth, that's why they have a history of cutting out the tongues of many of their slaves.

They are tolerant only in the sense that they will be tolerant only when they have everything their way.

Muslim Police Join 500 Muslim Students in Demolishing Church - Atlas Shrugs

ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA (Worthy News)– More than 500 Muslim students assisted by Muslim police burned down a church in the village of Qoto Baloso, Ethiopia, on Nov. 29. The students screamed "Allahu Akbar" as they set fire to St. Arsema Orthodox Church, which was built on land used by the Christian community for more than 60 years.
------------------------

"The actions of the Muslim police as well as the Muslim students show the growing Islamization of Ethiopia," said Jonathan Racho, ICC Regional Manager for Africa. "We urge the Ethiopian government to stop gross violations of the rights of Christian minorities in areas of the country dominated by Muslims."

The Ethiopian government better not do very much or Soetoro will be bombing them the same way Slick Willy bombed the Serbians.

Removing gs and lg from the politics forum would make this place drier and more boring than the Oprah book club.

VN Store

Back