The thread about Islam/Muslims (Merged)

Grouping all Muslims as extremists ready to commit jihad is as ignorant as it gets. I've never been around someone with as much hate in their body as you have, Gs. And I hope I never am.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jihad is a basic tenent of islam for each and every moslem.

einsteinshow.php

I'm just stating the facts, where do you read in that I hate anything?

GS is either a troll or an ignorant fool. I hope he is a troll.

What a choice.

What are you, a troll or an ignorant fool?

That is the only statement in his entire post that was over the top. I guess you also think he was wrong on all the other points. If you do, you must be an ostrich.

What exactly do you consider 'over the top?'

That was as far as I read. Once someone show a lack of tolerance (racism/religious prejudice) I have no interest in what else they have to say. Period.

Btw, half of his initial post was completely ignorant. It makes me sick that people can't respect other peoples life choices, whether it be gay, Muslim, etc..

So would you care to point out just what was 'ignorant in the post?

I will be by your house to steal all of your belongings in the next 72 hours. Don't worry about arming yourself either - I am invincible.

Whatever you are smoking, I advise that you should put down the bong and back away slowly, you look to get yourself hurt with that attitude.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Where should I go to lunch today?

Grinder's and Spaghetti House - GREAT pasta, I eat there 2-3 times per week.
Noodle's Soup - never been there before.
Quizno's - I have a coupon
Buffalo Wild Wings - I have coupons there, too.
Los Agaves - great, great Mexican food.
Dickey's BBQ - pricey, but tasty.
China Gourmet - new Chinese restaurant just opened, probably like the 50 other Chinese places here.
HyVee Kitchen - grocery store with a great kitchen. Very good Chinese food.

Would you like one of the ladies on VN to make you a sammich and deliver to your workplace?

No, I want to GTFO out of this place. They can deliver it to the park, though. It's a nice, sunny 60* here. A little on the windy side, however.

While you ladies discuss lunch I will press on with the
thread topic.

Sharia favours the rich, claim Nigerian rights activists - Nigeria - report - RFI

Boko Haram’s deadly insurgency is fuelled by their desire to see stricter Islamic law, or Sharia, in northern Nigeria. Civil rights activists have voiced their concerns that poor people would bear the brunt of a more severe form of Sharia.

Sharia has been practised to varying degrees for as long as Islam has been in Nigeria. But in 1999, the then-governor of Zamfara State, Ahmed Sani, called for criminal cases to be tried in Sharia courts.

Civil rights activists in Nigeria complain that Sharia hands down harsh sentences to poor Muslims, while the rich use it to their advantage.

Ahmed Sani, the architect of Sharia in modern Nigeria, is a case in point. He married a child bride from Egypt last year and condoned his actions citing Sharia, which permits men to marry wives as young as 13.
------------------------------

Nigeria’s 70 million Muslims already have the choice of having civil cases heard in a Sharia law court. Twelve northern states also allow the resort to Sharia in criminal cases. What Boko Haram is demanding is for Sharia to replace common and customary law in the 19 states that make up northern Nigeria.

The group also wants to see a stricter form of Sharia implemented, as in Saudi Arabia or Iran where stoning and amputations are not uncommon. The problem is that there are several million non-Muslims living in these states. And that wealthy Nigerians tend to be able to escape justice more than the rest of the population.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Gs, I chose Grinder's. It happens to be right next to a brand new mosque. I was neither raped nor killed.

Gs, I chose Grinder's. It happens to be right next to a brand new mosque. I was neither raped nor killed.

How do we know you were not blown up and your identify stolen?
How can we truly be sure you are in fact you?

How do we know you were not blown up and your identify stolen?
How can we truly be sure you are in fact you?

They would never harm a dhimmi, at least as long as
he is found to be a useful idiot.

Michael Youssef - Michael's Blogs - ArabWinter

After making numerous phone calls and speaking to many Christian leaders in Egypt this week, I have learned that what is really happening on the ground is far removed from the television reporters’ happy endorsement of democracy seekers. To describe what is really going on around the country as “barbaric” would be an understatement. While some of the protestors may be true democracy lovers, the widespread terrorism on display defies all human decency.

The truth about recent events in Egypt reveals that the country has disintegrated into a total anarchy and barbarianism that would make the Vikings blush.

Peaceful Christians are being beheaded in their own homes. Their possessions are being carried off as police either stand helplessly by or, for a portion of the booty, turn a blind eye. And surprise, surprise! Nearly all the victims of beheadings were Christians killed by Muslim fundamentalists.

Not only are the Egyptian Islamists poised to take over the country next Monday if the election is held as scheduled, but these acts of terrorism are serving as propaganda tools to “prove” that they and they alone can bring order to the country with their Sharia law. So, for now at least, these terrorist acts reinforce their cause and agenda.

So much for President Obama’s “Arab Spring.”

When history books are written truthfully, they will reveal that the President’s speech in Cairo, one he insisted the Islamists attend, set this barbarism in motion.

Another misstep by President Obama was his demand that his ambassador in Cairo negotiate with what, at the time, was an outlawed entity known as the “Muslim Brotherhood.” This gave the Islamist group a huge comfort level in their push to take over.

Is this what you call tolerance volatile?

Color me shocked that a televangelist, who is motivated by nothing but greed, talks about peaceful Christians being beheaded in their homes, with not one ounce of proof.

But he "heard" this is going on so it has to be. Right?

Please Gs, enlighten me by providing actual news articles about these horrible travesties.

Good grief. Do you ever think for yourself? Its either a snippet from someone with no credibility, or a stupid picture poking fun at Obama. Its sad.

Color me shocked that a televangelist, who is motivated by nothing but greed, talks about peaceful Christians being beheaded in their homes, with not one ounce of proof.

Please Gs, enlighten me by providing actual news articles about these horrible travesties.

Good grief. Do you ever think for yourself? Its either a snippet from someone with no credibility, or a stupid picture poking fun at Obama. Its sad.

Is this authenticate for you?

Muslim Persecution of Christians: October, 2011: "The World Remains Silent; It Is As If We Had Been Swallowed Up by The Night." :: Hudson New York

Afghanistan: Ten years after the U.S. invaded and overthrew the Taliban—at a cost of more than 1,700 U.S. military lives and $440 billion in taxpayer dollars—the State Department just revealed that Afghanistan's last Christian church was destroyed. The report further makes clear that the Afghan government—installed by the U.S.—is partially responsible for such anti-Christian sentiments, for instance, by upholding apostasy laws, which make it a criminal offense, punishable by death, for Muslims to convert to other religions.

Indonesia: Muslims and authorities expelled Christians from their church and shut it down "for allegedly engaging in 'proselytizing' in a predominantly Muslim area." As in previous instances when churches were seized, "the fundamentalists were aided and abetted by the local administration." Also, the Muslim behind a September church attack that left three dead confessed that he was operating under his jihad leader's orders, "based on the Koran and Sunna."

Kazakhstan: The Muslim majority nation enacted new laws further restricting freedom of religion: "All registered churches must now re-register with the government, and only churches meeting new criteria will be registered." Accordingly, "police and secret police agents reportedly raided a worship meeting of the officially registered Protestant church New Life, saying that under the new Religion Law the congregation 'cannot meet outside its legal address.' During the raid, a 17-year old woman was hit by a policeman, leaving her unconscious."

Sudan: Soon after President Bashir "confirmed plans to adopt an entirely Islamic constitution and strengthen sharia law," "emboldened" Muslims, "claiming that Christianity was no longer an accepted religion in the country," attacked Christians trying to construct a church. Likewise, authorities threatened to demolish three church buildings "as part of a long-standing bid to rid Sudan of Christianity."

Christian Symbols

Egypt: A Christian student was strangled and beaten to death by his Muslim teacher and fellow students for refusing to cover his cross. When the headmaster was informed of the attack in progress, he ignored it and "continued to sip his tea." In the words of one prominent Egyptian commentator: "a teacher forced a student to take off the crucifix he wore, and when the Christian student stood firm for his rights, the teacher quarreled with him, joined by some of the students; he was beastly assaulted until his last breath left him."

Saudi Arabia: A Colombian soccer-player "was arrested by the Saudi moral police after customers in a Riyadh shopping mall expressed outrage over the sports player's religious tattoos, which included the face of Jesus of Nazareth on his arm…. A similar event occurred in Saudi Arabia last year when a Romanian player kissed the tattoo of a cross he had on his arm after scoring a goal, which also caused public outrage."

Maldives: Police arrested a 30 year-old teacher from India for having a Bible and rosary, and finally deported him after a two-week interrogation. According to the principal, he "was a very good teacher, we've not had any complaints of him in the past." Such cases are not aberrant: "Last year, Maldivian authorities rescued another Christian teacher from India when Muslim parents of her students threatened to throw her into the sea for 'preaching Christianity' after she drew a compass in class, which they alleged was a cross."

There is much, much more, read on.

And the above doesn't include Kosovo in which over 200 churches have been destroyed, also Christian graveyards desecrated, in the iniative to eradicate the memory that this has been a Christian area for many centuries, and that because we, the USA took the side of the moslems in that conflict.

As Canadian General McKenzie said; 'we bombed the wrong side.'

But go ahead and poke your head up your ass ranrad, I'm sure you will find the true sh!t of the equation.

Grouping all Muslims as extremists ready to commit jihad is as ignorant as it gets. I've never been around someone with as much hate in their body as you have, Gs. And I hope I never am.

How do you tell the diffference?

As Obama says, jihad can take on many forms.

Libertarian Republican: Muslim Rape Wave of European Girls continues across Scandanavia

On November 30, the Copenhagen Post reported on a rape of a 10-year old Danish girl by a Muslim immigrant from Somalia.
--------

Incredibly, according to Creeping Sharia, the story was yanked hours after it was posted.

Fatwa Permits Mujahideen to Kidnap, Imprison, and Have Sexual Intercourse with Infidel Women

It is important to note though that all moslems are directed to perform jihad in some way.

Here is another that isn't from a televangilist.

Muslim Persecution of Christians: October, 2011: "The World Remains Silent; It Is As If We Had Been Swallowed Up by The Night." :: Hudson New York

Egypt's Maspero massacre—where the military killed dozens of Christians protesting the destruction of their churches—dominates October's persecution headlines. Facts and details concerning the military's "crimes against humanity" are documented in this report, and include videos of armored-vehicles running over civilians, a catalog of lies and deceitful tactics employed by Egypt's rulers and state media, and other matters overlooked by the West.

More damning evidence continues to emerge: not only did Egypt's military plan to massacre Christians to teach them a "lesson" never to protest again, but "death squads" were deployed up buildings the night before to snipe at protesters. Instead of trying the soldiers who intentionally ran-over demonstrators, the military has been randomly arresting Copts simply "for being Christian." Finally, the fact-finding commission of Egypt's National Council for Human Rights just submitted its report which, as expected, "white washes" the military's role, "asserting that no live ammunition was fired on the protesters by the military, as the army only fired blanks in the air to disperse the protesters," a claim eyewitnesses reject out of hand.

Meanwhile, not only are Western governments apathetic, but it was revealed that "Obama's top Muslim advisor blocks Middle Eastern Christians' access to White House." Newt Gingrich asserted that Obama's "strategy in the Middle East is such a total grotesque failure" and likened the "Arab spring" to an "anti-Christian spring." Ann Widdecombe accused the British government of "double standards in its threats to cut aid to countries which persecute gay people while turning a blind eye to persecution against Christians."

Why is it that the big media outlets in America rarely if ever report this sort of thing?

Do you think that just because the media doesn't report it that it doesn't happen?

Every Muslim is actually a radical Islamist........

Oh wait, no they're not.

Nobody likes intolerant people.

Am I the only person who thinks gsvol spends 24 hours a day in a basement researching conspiracy theories and listening to "Coast to Coast" on late night radio?

VN Store

Back