The Texas Rangers Thread

Set themselves up to make another deep run. Glad they addressed some pitching issues.

pg2_rangers_thewave_576.jpg

Texas Rangers taking stand against the wave - Page 2 - ESPN

Elvis with his 22nd error of the year. Torrealba still catching despite napoli having an unreal catcher's ERA. ugh.

Thanks man.

Looks like we still hold a lead over the Tigers. I would rather not face the Yankees in the first round.

CJ Wilson v. Matt Moore tomorrow. CJ's owned the Rays this year and I think this is Moore's 2nd career start.

Yessir correct on all accounts.

Wilson went 2-0 with 24 Ks and 8 BBs in two starts against tampa bay. 2.08 ERA

Depends on which Rangers team shows up. When they're patient at the plate they're great, when they swing at everything he could K 11 more. What game is Price starting?

I think 3 or 4. It might depends on how the series goes. Moore, Shields.

It'll be interesting to see what on earth the rays do besides Moore, Shields, Price. Niemann or Hellickson after that?

Yeah. I have no clue what Wash is going to do. Some days I think he goes to the bar gets wasted then throws darts at the lineup card. I think we're going with Wilson, Holland, Lewis, and Harrison (If we use 4) as starters. They already moved Ogando to the bullpen.

Yeah. I have no clue what Wash is going to do. Some days I think he goes to the bar gets wasted then throws darts at the lineup card. I think we're going with Wilson, Holland, Lewis, and Harrison (If we use 4) as starters. They already moved Ogando to the bullpen.

Yeah this is what I have been hearing. And I also don't know if Ogando will pitch a ton, unless someone gets hit around and he is long relief. Dream scenario for Ron is to use the crap out of Adams Uehara and Feliz.

VN Store

Back