The Texas Rangers Thread

ya know I just joke around with hating you because of the whole Cowboys thing, but I'm starting to think you really do hate me Vader. Just sayin.

ya know I just joke around with hating you because of the whole Cowboys thing, but I'm starting to think you really do hate me Vader. Just sayin.
lol. I thought about you when I realized I was going to see an A's game. I remembered you were a fan.

Crazy game last night. The A's got the run on what I believe was catcher interference on a weak fly ball and then the play at first base right before the homer was a big collision.

Hey, Bill

Broom-Photos.jpg

lol. I thought about you when I realized I was going to see an A's game. I remembered you were a fan.

Crazy game last night. The A's got the run on what I believe was catcher interference on a weak fly ball and then the play at first base right before the homer was a big collision.

glad you had fun Vader. Until the A's get an offense (which unfortunately I'm starting to believe won't happen until Billy Beane leaves) I don't expect much out of the boys in green and gold.

Make that 9.

Still only 2.5 games ahead of the Angels though, because they have gone 8-2 in the last 10.

Make that 9.

Still only 2.5 games ahead of the Angels though, because they have gone 8-2 in the last 10.

Who or what is responsible for the Rangers resurgence the past couple years? Farm system, free agent signings, luck etc?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Who or what is responsible for the Rangers resurgence the past couple years? Farm system, free agent signings, luck etc?

Combination of the three. Although I'd say the farm system was probably the biggest reason.

Big Free agent signings: Adrian Beltre, Napoli, Torrealba.

Luck: Colby Lewis, Endy Chavez

Big Trades: Josh Hamilton, and trading Teixeira for Andrus, Harrison, Feliz.

Players (on 25 man roster) from Farm System:

Position Players: Nelson Cruz, Borbon, Craig Gentry, Michael Young, Elvis Andrus, Ian Kinsler, Mitch Moreland.

Pitchers: Feldman, Feliz, Wilson, Hunter, Holland, Harrison

Last edited:
for who/ what? All systems seem functional currently. Just gave up a bad inning last night.

for who/ what? All systems seem functional currently. Just gave up a bad inning last night.

I was just wondering what everyone had heard. I really don't wanna trade the farm for anyone, although I'd be down with sending murph, torrealba, or davis somewhere.

Won by two touchdowns but failed to convert the PAT.

Very useful moves. Didn't overdo it for heath bell and still made noise.

VN Store

Back