The Stretch Run Is Here

I would rather be a three or two verses a four which puts you right in front of a one seed!!!

I wonder if they took into consideration that Oregon got beat and is a two ???

What happens to South Carolina when Miss. State kicks their B__ tonight’s game ???

SC won't be punished for losing to the #2 team on the road.

They have no bad losses. They won't drop out of that #2 line unless they lose to someone below them, or someone on the #3 line scores a big scalp or two.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree with this and that said, I would call that Mizzouri team that literally mauled SC a few weeks ago a bunch of thugs. I would have had a much worse reaction than Dawn did! LOL

I am not looking forward to the Lady Vols playing that bunch of Mizzouri thugs at all! 😔

I am a season ticket holder at Missouri, though I love my Lady Vols. If we don’t protect the middle the Tigers will take us to school. If Russell is one of the top post in the country, she had better play like it on both ends of the court. This dragging down the court like you have an 18 wheeler on your back, will not help.

The Tigers are blue collar, so if you are not aggressive, and in fear of concussions, they will beat us down. The final outcome may rest upon Holly’s ability to match wits with Robin Pingeston and if we can control Cunningham. If it gets down to that we may be on the losing end. I certainly hope not.

We win in a nail biter 74-71. Go Lady

Reactions: 2 people
I'm pretty sure the mostly white Mizzou team has been referred to as thugs here and on other boards because of their rough style of play. I know Sophie Cunningham has been referred as such here.

Calling Staley a thug leader would be more a reflection of a coach that encourages such type of play than someone who you fear will Rob and rape you at gunpoint. For the record, I agree with neither assertion of Dawn.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding your comment,
but I wasn’t calling Dawn a thug or thug leader at all. I was referring to the Mizzouri team for the exact reasons you said. I probably would have reacted much worse than Dawn did. I could not believe the things Mizzou did on the court!

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe I’m misunderstanding your comment,
but I wasn’t calling Dawn a thug or thug leader at all. I was referring to the Mizzouri team for the exact reasons you said. I probably would have reacted much worse than Dawn did. I could not believe the things Mizzou did on the court!

No, I'm agreeing with you about Missouri's style of play. And using that example for what I believe was the context for the person who called Dawn a thug leader.

Reactions: 1 person
The LVs will have to toughen up fast. UGA, Mizzou and SCAR will be dogfights, UF is improved and the LVs have struggled a bit OTR in the SEC.

That LSU loss was costly. A W there, and the LVs should have a 2 seed, with a greater margin of error.

Big Picture ... If we win out the rest of our SEC games we are the #2 seed in the SEC tournament. Won't be easy - but very much a possibility. If this happens and we do defeat USC & Mizzou, that puts USC in a very strong possibility of being the 4 or 5 seed, either seed puts USC in the upper bracket of the SEC tourn. with Miss. State. It also could be us that buckles and fall down to 5th.

Mizzou still has Tenn and A&M, Georgia has Tenn and USC. LSU still has USC and A&M as well. Big games all around.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back