The slaughter will continue....

A new poll conducted in ten pivotal states shows the Democratic party may see a “red tide” instead of the media’s predicted “blue wave” this November, with shocking data showing five sitting Democratic Senators are in big trouble heading into the midterm elections.

The survey shows at least five liberal legislators are in peril of losing their upcoming re-election bid, including Senators Jon Tester, Joe Manchin, Claire McCaskill, Joe Donnelly, and Heidi Heitkamp. More troubling for Democrats is data showing President Trump enjoying higher approval ratings then the sitting Senators.

The President’s job performance rating tops left wing lawmakers in Indiana, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, and West Virginia.

RED ALERT: Shock Poll Shows MAJOR PROBLEMS for Dems Heading into 2018 Midterms | Sean Hannity - Linkis.com

hannity is a right wing hit man on RTV America, he's been smoking something! No doubt tRump's oligarch buddies will buy as many seats as possible. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
But. We. Can’t. Tell. The. Difference.

Only hurts your own credibility.

Honestly, with most of you, my credibility seemed inversely proportional to my seriousness when making what most others would find to be a valid point.

That's like you worrying about how much street cred you have in inner city Detroit.

Honestly, with most of you, my credibility seemed inversely proportional to my seriousness when making what most others would find to be a valid point.

That's like you worrying about how much street cred you have in inner city Detroit.

Be careful useing that “you” term with me Luth. While i have been happy to joust and gouge and even pile on with you I’ve also tried to engage you. And I’ve talked with you in the FF also.

But your circular riddles really aren’t as clear as you think they are!

Reactions: 2 people

You really give sh!t what these far right haters think? They're short a chromosome like the smart genius they voted for! :haha_oh:

Line the libs up and shoot 'em! Dirty scumbags. :shakehead:

Now, let's not get out of hand here. That's a bit extreme.

However, tarring and feathering is completely non-lethal and would probably be a valid option to consider.

However, tarring and feathering is completely non-lethal and would probably be a valid option to consider.

What X amount of liberals per Y amount of time should we plan for? I’m totally on board with this.

Be careful useing that “you” term with me Luth. While i have been happy to joust and gouge and even pile on with you I’ve also tried to engage you. And I’ve talked with you in the FF also.

But your circular riddles really aren’t as clear as you think they are!

No offense intended, or at least not much. After a year and a half on here, you're among a limited number of posters whose posts I actually give serious consideration.

No offense intended, or at least not much. After a year and a half on here, you're among a limited number of posters whose posts I actually give serious consideration.

GwRZm32.gif

I've been punished enough, for ****sake

Your gif screams "What about me? What about me?"

Fret not, you hang on the periphery; except when the issue is guns, then I pretty much ignore you. (You lose all sense of reason and objectivity.)

Actually he speaks with the voice of expertise as opposed to your icky, touchy, feely dribble that is so common among liberals.

Your gif screams "What about me? What about me?"

Fret not, you hang on the periphery; except when the issue is guns, then I pretty much ignore you. (You lose all sense of reason and objectivity.)

Lol, that’s code for “you know more than I do so I’d rather not lose”.

VN Store

Back