The slaughter will continue....

They gave themselves away by spending 10 million dollars in minor elections. If they plan to do that in very race I agree they might be successful but they don't have those resources. Grasping to keep from being flushed.

Im sure Hillary will be willing to foot the bill again though right?

What are liberals?

lib·er·al
ˈlib(ə)rəl/Submit
adjective
open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.
"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"
(of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.
synonyms: wide-ranging, broad-based, general
"a liberal education"
noun
a person of liberal views.

Reactions: 3 people
They gave themselves away by spending 10 million dollars in minor elections. If they plan to do that in very race I agree they might be successful but they don't have those resources. Grasping to keep from being flushed.

they wish they had only spent 10 million in the georgia special election. i think they had around 30 million sunk in that one.

lib·er·al
ˈlib(ə)rəl/Submit
adjective
(of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.
"a liberal education"
noun

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Reactions: 4 people
lib·er·al
ˈlib(ə)rəl/Submit
adjective
"a liberal education"
noun

Maybe you can create a montauge.

Reactions: 5 people
I realized proper English was wasted on you.

Please educate me on this proper English.

You can’t say you misspelled a word, you insist it’s a word from Old English and have yet to prove it.

When you’re wrong, own it. Typical Lib...geezus.

Please educate me on this proper English.

You can’t say you misspelled a word, you insist it’s a word from Old English and have yet to prove it.

When you’re wrong, own it. Typical Lib...geezus.

It isn’t right in old English either. There’s a translator for that. I posted that a couple of pages back.

But I’m sure Luth is probably referring to a less main stream written text version native to a small region of old England that allows X spelling alternatives of Y select base words

It isn’t right in old English either. There’s a translator for that. I posted that a couple of pages back.

But I’m sure Luth is probably referring to a less main stream written text version native to a small region of old England that allows X spelling alternatives of Y select base words

I knew NorthDallas would get it. I'm a horrible speller. I've admitted to such multiple times; however, I play enough Scrabble to know many words have multiple acceptable spellings.

BUT it was a joke! Some of you guys are much to serious.

Feeling obligated to point out another poster's misspellings is one of many red flags.

Reactions: 1 person
I knew NorthDallas would get it. I'm a horrible speller. I've admitted to such multiple times; however, I play enough Scrabble to know many words have multiple acceptable spellings.

Feeling obligated to point out another poster's misspellings is one of many red flags.

1o0d2c.jpg

Luth most of us honestly can’t tell anymore when you reply. Not hassling you just offering my viewpoint on it dude.

Luth most of us honestly can’t tell anymore when you reply. Not hassling you just offering my viewpoint on it dude.

That's sort of the goal. General rule of thumb, if it's of significance, I'm serious; but if it's not, I'm not.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back