The Official World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers thread

He is as good as gone. But I will say that getting rid of Freeman was a good thing. That kid just never had it

And there you have it.

Glazer's have never fired a coach mid season. That may change.

I want TB to win a few games, because Clowney and McCoy shouldn't legally be allowed to play on the same line.

Headline on sports page this morning, "Bucs shouldn't dawdle in hiring of Lovie".

Will be interesting to see if Mike Glennon makes it.

Breaking news.... Gruden out at Tampa!

Lovie Smith has reached an agreement to become the next head coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, sources told ESPN.

I am seeing a lot of love for Jeff Tedford, but I'm not getting it. Can you explain?

I do hate that you hired Lovie, though.

Just saw where Leslie Frazier is going to join Lovie as the DC. I always liked Lovie in Chicago and thought he shouldn't have been fired.

I think Frazier is a steal as a DC and with Tedford as OC, TB has put together a very good staff.

I am seeing a lot of love for Jeff Tedford, but I'm not getting it. Can you explain?

I do hate that you hired Lovie, though.

His reputation as an offensive mastermind and his ability to develop players seem to be common thoughts.

Tedford, the newly hired offensive coordinator for new Bucs coach Lovie Smith, has been neither a head coach nor an assistant in the NFL. But the 52-year-old has seen six of his quarterbacks drafted in the first round.

He developed NFL standouts such as Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch and Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson. His former players believe his offensive creativity can translate well on Sundays.

Ex-players praise new Bucs offensive coordinator Tedford | Tampa Bay Times

New helmet and enhanced logo

1614433_10152243553379171_967738188_o.jpg

VN Store

Back