The Official World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers thread

Not only is he benched, the Bucs have put him up for trade saying they don't think he is a franchise QB. Ouch.

Bucs announced today that all remaining games will be televised locally after meeting the 85% sellout rule.

It will be interesting to see how the team responds. Glennon basically has Schiano's NFL career in his hands. I think there needs to be significant improvement or he'll be headed back to college.

I may head over to Ray Jay Sunday. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend.

Bucs can win if they can pound the ball, shorten the game and take the occasional deep shot downfield. Glennon has a great arm but certainly isn't ready to read defenses.

I thought about going today. There were plenty of cheap seats on seatgeek, but I wanted to see the Rays game too. Hope they make the playoffs. They're up 2 in the top of the 1st.

It's starting to get cooler, at night anyway. woke up to 68 but headed to 90 today.

Good half for the rookie.

Ray Jay looks empty. Bucs must've bought a bunch of tickets to meet the 85% rule.

I think so too. A name for USC maybe.

Next week is a bye. He's got 2 weeks to get Glennon ready for the Eagles.

VN Store

Back