The Official World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers thread

As far as I know Gruden is accepted in Tampa. Kiffen leaving to coach with his son may change things a bit, but not to the point that Gruden leaves. Plus, I don't think he wants to step into a wasps nest like the SEC and try and learn how to recruit. If Tampa can get a QB of any talent then he would be set in stone. Garcia just doesn't get it done.

He is sucking it up today as bad as he did last week. The guys is old and wayyyy overrated. Let him go.

At points during the last few seasons when I've been down there and listening to their
Sports Animal talk radio, it seems like they want to run him out of town. Not sure if that has quieted down this season or not.

Struggling to win against the bottom dwellers does not translate into playoff wins. The Bucs got lucky today.

It was a good idea to skip last season in this thread.

Things are looking up in Tampa.

Freeman is getting better each week. I'm pleasantly surprised at how he's progressing.

bringing this thing out of the bottom. We r ugly at times but a scrappy bunch. This years bucs have some talent but man, they can tear you apart watching them. Thanks T.O. for the push off today, that kept us in the game.

The go ahead score with 10 seconds left. Looks like a good win for the Bucs. Of course, it's blacked out here so I can't watch.

VN Store

Back