The Official World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers thread

Considering, ATL and NO are totally out of the picture out of this point and only two teams left, Ya Think? :p

I shall be at that game to cheer on my panthers, and I think TB will give us problems; however, I see this as a MUST win game for Carolina. Not for the fact that it sets the lead for NFC south, but for the fact that if we lose this game at home, our next home game will be at the end of Oct vs. Indy and I don't have high hopes for that game. The last thing Carolina needs is to be winless at home before that big game.

Here come the Saints to take the South by several games!

:peace2:

Boy love in the Tampa luxury boxes at the Bucs-Falcons game (and he's married):
4.jpg

Well...I had to dig up this old beast. Bucs look like....the bucs this year. woot. Amazing we only have one loss

What a confusing team this is. Now way I though they win that one. Oh well, you never know week to week what you are going to get with the Bucs.

What a confusing team this is. Now way I though they win that one. Oh well, you never know week to week what you are going to get with the Bucs.
..........and we've come full circle, cause nothing's changed since last year, as the Panthers are equally topsy turvy.......one week shut out, blow out win, next week, almost shut out, blow out loss.

who knows.

No kidding but this is exactly what the NFL wants. Everyone to have a shot as long as possible. I don't think that the NFC south has a real Super Bowl contender. But who knows, someone could get hot at the end and win the whole thing. Our division will be wide open till the end. I don't see anyone coming out and blowing this thing out.

well, what to do tonight for Tampa fans. Go see your baseball team fold or watch your football team play a poor Seattle team. I will be watching the BUCs but checking in to see if the rays blow another one.

VN Store

Back