The Official 'VN, Chattanooga Chapter' Thread

too bad we don't have that refurbished trash truck. that would be pretty bad a55.

It was ok. He wasn't a great host, or tour guide, or whatever...
But I would've had that thing decked all the way out. Maybe it was still a work in progress...

alright guys, well if we want to do this lets get it started, pm me your email addresses and we can start this up, ill compile a direct mailing list and we start hammering out dates and if we can get enough numbers dedicated get some table spaces

alright guys, well if we want to do this lets get it started, pm me your email addresses and we can start this up, ill compile a direct mailing list and we start hammering out dates and if we can get enough numbers dedicated get some table spaces

coming right up. you'll see me in a few minutes.

I'm not sure I know you well enough to give you my info or go out on a date with you. How do I know you're not a creeper ?

I'm thinking it would be very useful to include the ladies in the VNCC. You know, they could help decorate or something...

do any of you hope the mocs get better this season...cause man i go to their games all the time and just feel bad that they don't get the support they need

VN Store

Back