The Official 'VN, Chattanooga Chapter' Thread

im not ready yet to start my pirate crew sooo i need to hold this one down for a few more years

I went to Auburn last year. And Kansas for basketball earlier this year....
I want to do at least one road game for each of the two each season.

im not ready yet to start my pirate crew sooo i need to hold this one down for a few more years

If you can keep from wanting to quit every other day. I guess Volnation helps with that, being able to vent and what not. If there's anything the VNCC can do to help, let us know, brother...
If we all just have to go and start pirating, it ain't nuttin but a thang... Arrrggghhh !!!:pirate:

haha yah, i just wanna wear a big hat, drink rum, shoot cannons at whales and sing pirate songs

Even bigger. We could travel to an away game or two, and tailgate and live it up on our rivals turf !

let's see i believe we have bama, florida, ole miss, and, uk on the road this year. could be a few of those that could be a possibility. all things to consider for sure.

let's see i believe we have bama, florida, ole miss, and, uk on the road this year. could be a few of those that could be a possibility. all things to consider for sure.

that would be a good one, i know some girls down in oxford :whistling:

I've engaged in talks about the Bama game. I believe Kentucky would be the most reasonable choice...

I've engaged in talks about the Bama game. I believe Kentucky would be the most reasonable choice...

any of them would be alright with me. i might need backup if i were to attend a bama game. but i guess ky or bama would be the easiest logistically.

any of them would be alright with me. i might need backup if i were to attend a bama game. but i guess ky or bama would be the easiest logistically.

very true, i would say knock some teeth down some throats, but nature has already taken care of that

very true, i would say knock some teeth down some throats, but nature has already taken care of that

i have not ever been to a game down there, but i would assume that there are quite a few vols that fill in the stands. at least i would think being so close.

i have not ever been to a game down there, but i would assume that there are quite a few vols that fill in the stands. at least i would think being so close.

yah,, they are fun down there, in certain areas the gene pool is pretty shallow

VN Store

Back