The Official Thread of the Los Angeles Rams

That was a brutal, BRUTAL game last night. If you can't even score against the crappy Niners...
Gotta ask, which happens first... Rams win a game or Fisher is fired?? They sure don't look like hey have a chance of winning any of these next three games. Maybe at home against Buffalo on Oct 9th. But if they lose that one my money's on Fisher getting fired before they win one. What say you?

It's only one game in, but the Goff over Wentz trade may spell doom for Fisher before season's end. The Titans got Conklin and Henry. The Rams get a guy who can't unseat Case f'ing Keenum.

Reactions: 1 person
MRI confirms torn ACL for Dominique Easley, who will miss 2017 season

Yankee, I'm living out at Fort Irwin now and watched Hard Knocks last night on HBO and think other than Green Bay my 2nd favorite team will be the Rams and may try to go to a game or two when not in rotation.

Yankee, I'm living out at Fort Irwin now and watched Hard Knocks last night on HBO and think other than Green Bay my 2nd favorite team will be the Rams and may try to go to a game or two when not in rotation.

I'm sorry lol

I love it here best job I've ever had. If you have never been stationed here and only rotatated through it is totally different. You in AK now?

Perhaps thats it haha.

TN now (Campbell).

23467319_10155767630641263_2875772771110605647_o.jpg

The Rams' offensive explosion this season makes it even more mind blowing to wonder how Jeff f****** Fisher managed to last in this league for over 20 years. That 'stache must conceal one silver ass tongue.

The Rams' offensive explosion this season makes it even more mind blowing to wonder how Jeff f****** Fisher managed to last in this league for over 20 years. That 'stache must conceal one silver ass tongue.

Hey man he rode that 1999 Super Bowl run as far as it would go.

Hey man he rode that 1999 Super Bowl run as far as it would go.

To be fair, he did have 13-3, 12-4, and 11-5 season playoff seasons over the 4 years after that, along with another 10-6 and 13-3 season after those.

Not arguing at all that he should still be coaching; that period of the 1999-2003 seasons was one of the most successful periods in the Titans/Oilers franchise history (though one could argue 1999-2008 was, actually).

Last edited:
Jared Goff joins Kurt Warner as the only quarterbacks in @RamsNFL history with multiple games of 300+ pass yards, 4+ pass TD & 0 INT in the same season

@kurt13warner did it three times during his 2001 MVP season

VN Store

Back