The Official Thread of the Chicago Bulls

Say the Bulls win the Central and their record is worse than Atl & Mia. Do the Bulls get a higher seed in the playoffs? I think they do but am not certain.

Last edited:
No, they changed the rule a couple years ago. Winning your division guarantees a spot in the playoffs but seeding is based only on record.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

c4.jpg

Yep.

Rose and Deng will have to do work.

I imagine Howard will smash the Bulls bigs.

Had a chance to steal one today without Deng and it really sucked. Rose hadn't missed a FT in the 4th all year (28/28) and missed two in a row that would of put the Bulls ahead.

I hope the Bulls can be full strength against the Heat in the conference finals if it happens.

Had a chance to steal one today without Deng and it really sucked. Rose hadn't missed a FT in the 4th all year (28/28) and missed two in a row that would of put the Bulls ahead.

I hope the Bulls can be full strength against the Heat in the conference finals if it happens.

We should just bypass the regular season, I think this is obviously the two best teams in the East and probably the two best teams overall.

It's amazing what the Bulls have been able to do without Rip Hamilton.

Bulls are 16-7 without Derrick Rose (.700). Where are all the naysayers, claiming I'm an idiot, stats don't mean anything, etc.?

None of you would've believed this result was possible.

Me: Rose is not MVP. Bulls are very good without him.
John Doe: But where will the points come from?
Me: Points are overrated. They're the best rebounding team. They'd be fine.
John Doe: You're crazy. Have you ever actually played basketball? You're an idiot.

Kinda funny, from our conversation about MVP last year. The first was in response to me saying specifically that the Bulls had players who could score efficiently if Rose would just stop taking so many shots.

Can you actually play basketball, or do you stop at the stats geek silliness?

The Bulls would be awful without Rose.

The Melo thread was way more harsh. People were actually mostly polite about my D Rose analysis. So funny revisiting and seeing what people were saying about K Love, too.

Besides, can anybody honestly say they think love would be the first option on a good team?

It absolutely does. If Kevin Love is a team's best player, they're not a great team.

My favorites:

There is more than one team for which Love would never start. He's a stat machine because of the team he's on and its limited options.

None of the top tier outfits would start him. Boston - no. LA - No. SA - No. Miami would and his scoring would fall through the floor. Rebounding would go south. Might start in Orlando, but I wouldn't.

VN Store

Back