The Official Thread of "Da Bears"

On this day of giving thanks, im thankful for the Bears defense on my fantasy team. I'm also thankful for Matthew Stafford.

Bears lost Anthony Miller to a shoulder injury. This game may be meaningless soon with LAR rolling early.

....and a FG for 'da Bears after the turnover on downs. 24-10 Bears. Love it when a plan comes together. Tho, I would prefer not to face that D u all have, in the playoffs.

......and another TO on downs for the Chicago defense. That should do it. Thank u again, Bears

508, 95 and Butchna, thanks to 'da Bears, I owe u all a beer if I ever meet u all. All u other Bears fans, too. I just happened to know those 3 by name

Be careful what u wish for, got it and now my Eagles play that defense at u all's house

Last edited:
508, 95 and Butchna, thanks to 'da Bears, I owe u all a beer if I ever meet u all. All u other Bears fans, too. I just happened to know those 3 by name
Leave some space in the mug for your tears. 😎

Leave some space in the mug for your tears. 😎
Yeah, not a good match-up for the Eagles. Maybe, Nick Foles can make it thru the game healthy, continue that magic from last year and our DBs don't got abused. Really, the hope I have is that Trubisky isn't ready to take that next step up in the playoffs and turns the ball over multiple times

Yeah, not a good match-up for the Eagles. Maybe, Nick Foles can make it thru the game healthy, continue that magic from last year and our DBs don't got abused. Really, the hope I have is that Trubisky isn't ready to take that next step up in the playoffs and turns the ball over multiple times
It’s a ready made story. Defending Super Bowl team barely makes the playoffs and beats the team that got them in...with Nick Foles again the leading man coming off the bench for the second straight season. Prepared for the corny ending but hoping the vibe on this Bears bunch sends it straight to video. This time last year I wasn’t dreaming playoffs...so it’s all Italian Beef gravy.

It’s a ready made story. Defending Super Bowl team barely makes the playoffs and beats the team that got them in...with Nick Foles again the leading man coming off the bench for the second straight season. Prepared for the corny ending but hoping the vibe on this Bears bunch sends it straight to video. This time last year I wasn’t dreaming playoffs...so it’s all Italian Beef gravy.

Truth, but sometimes, especially with a defense like u all have, all that doesn't matter. Been a minute since a team had this kind of defense, during this age of offensive privilege, if at all. Plenty of weapons on offense and home field. Maybe It's just my BVS coming out as battered Eagle syndrome, but I don't like Philly's chances

Truth, but sometimes, especially with a defense like u all have, all that doesn't matter. Been a minute since a team had this kind of defense, during this age of offensive privilege, if at all. Plenty of weapons on offense and home field. Maybe It's just my BVS coming out as battered Eagle syndrome, but I don't like Philly's chances
Do like my Chicago friend at work. He predicted 2 wins before the season and predicted losses every week.

Reactions: The Dog
well it happened

Is Golden Tate knocking out the Bears the best Lions playoff moment ever?
LOL 😂
Sorry, not sorry.

Is Golden Tate knocking out the Bears the best Lions playoff moment ever?
LOL 😂
Sorry, not sorry.
actually Pederson won the game - brilliant calls the last 2 minutes - making the Bears use the TOs on 3 run plays near the goal line and icing Parkeyshanks

VN Store

Back