The Official Tennessee vs. UMass Game Thread, 12 PM ET, SEC Network

His first half of play this year was about equal to Dormady's this year. Maybe with more time he learns. It doesn't look like Dormady is.

I will have to apologize to you on the QB situation, you were calling for JG last week. I don't think JG will do any better because I think it's more coaching and play calling than anything else, but hard to argue that you have to at least try someone else to see if they will do any better.

Worst coached team in the SEC! Period!Dormady is Steve Allatore 2.0 !Barely mediocre.
14-6 at the half against THAT team???? UMass???? If I was Guarantano I'd pack it up in the locker room at halftime and walk out.

Why won't you pack it up and GTFO.

QD will get another TD and then JG will come in and get 3 passing and 3 rushing TDs and the QB controversy will be en fuego!

No QB controversy. QD is Jones guy, 100% guarantee JG transfers this year. No reason to sit at tennessee when you can go to a school that has the ability to develop QBs. No wonder QBs spurn TN and go to Clemson, at least you succeed there

It's the fact that QD keeps refusing to actually do basic things a QB should do and avoid. He's not learning. You have to try another QB, period.

So you don't want a quarterback to go 7/7 and lead the team to a touchdown in 2 minute drill?? This isn't on quarterback, offensive line can't block for run or pass

I'm convinced that this is the only team in the country as bad as we are. Insane that we actually have a lead at the half.

Also, FreeByrd

Your're wrong. He tried to minimize Kelly's on-field performance in order to defend Butch's sideline performance.

No you're wrong. He was disagreeing with the columnist that said something along the lines of John Kelly running wild against Florida all game long.

I didn't necessarily agree with him, but he wasn't blaming JK for the loss.

We are a mess. I thought he was going to say Butch should go in the locker room and stay.

VN Store

Back