The Official Tennessee vs. UMass Game Thread, 12 PM ET, SEC Network

Relax guys, I'm guessing they are still frustrated from last week. Let's hope they come out in the second half and take care of business.

Go VOLS

Or we're not very good. I'm wondering how many times we have to see this for some to finally get it.

What the blazes have I been screaming since the season began...put Byrd into the game and get him the ball.....

he's our best and most athletic receiver....not to mention the fastest...

Sooooooooooooo, as much as we all admire the dedication and effort these PLAYERS put into their game, by now how many of you are privately thinking that the best thing for the Tennessee program would actually be a loss or an ugly win today? Be honest.

Get lost

Sooooooooooooo, as much as we all admire the dedication and effort these PLAYERS put into their game, by now how many of you are privately thinking that the best thing for the Tennessee program would actually be a loss or an ugly win today? Be honest.

Wishing for your team to lose is very traitorous...:no:

JK had to break 2 tackles just lose 2 yards there, after a timeout to set that play up. Dear GOD, utter coaching incompetence here.

Coaching is not good but don't blame trey Smith missing his block on coaching just to pile on and make yourself feel better.

Worst coached team in the SEC! Period!Dormady is Steve Allatore 2.0 !Barely mediocre.
14-6 at the half against THAT team???? UMass???? If I was Guarantano I'd pack it up in the locker room at halftime and walk out.

Somebody go get Majors or Fulmer out of the stands at halftime so at least we have someone that acts like they can coach standing out there. This a disgrace. It is totally obvious why the players appear clueless. A fish rots from the head down.

VN Store

Back