The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, SEC Network

Was his first name sue? Lol.

ok-then.gif

Eh, maybe, but TTU still isn't very good. Michigan St. so far is looking like one of Izzo's worst teams in a long time. They've already lost 5 times and Florida Gulf Coast almost beat them at home. TTU already lost by 15 to Georgia Tech and Lipscomb beat them by about 20. I'm more concerned that we were beating them easily and appeared to just stop playing in the second half. That can't happen.

Final 4 coming for Izzo.

Eh, maybe, but TTU still isn't very good. Michigan St. so far is looking like one of Izzo's worst teams in a long time. They've already lost 5 times and Florida Gulf Coast almost beat them at home. TTU already lost by 15 to Georgia Tech and Lipscomb beat them by about 20. I'm more concerned that we were beating them easily and appeared to just stop playing in the second half. That can't happen.

IMO, we let up thinking the game was over at half time. It is hard to turn it back on when you have taken your foot off the pedal.

Mwah, mwah

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 32

VN Store

Back