The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, SEC Network

Sunday begins the week...

Doesn't to me lol. Atleast, that's what I was taught.

Someone should invent something that shows the days of the week in the correct order.

I bet if someone invented something like that they might be able to sell them.

Businesses might even give them away with advertisements.

I sure hope they invent something soon.

It's simple.

Do you consider Sunday the Sabbath day? If so, Sunday ends the week.

Do you consider Saturday the Sabbath? If so, Sunday starts the week.

However, the ISO committee has officially stated more than once that Monday starts the week and very few countries (Such as highly christian nations like the U.S. and Canada) debate on the Sunday/Monday thing. But, it's similar to debating the metric system vs the U.S. measurements. Technically, in the U.S. you are correct to say Sunday starts the week. But you are in the minority for the world, and for good reason.

The Saturday/Sunday Sabbath change is just one of the many things the Romans altered to make Christianity fit with the current beliefs of the time in order to be more accepted, and it's one of those "We must do it our way" things that the U.S. and the older generations here stick to. It'll be phased out eventually to match with the rest of the world for convenience and lack of confusion.

Got it to the right man to close the half, Hubbs III with the jumper Vols lead 43-25.

Let up on D a bit and let Tech close the gap. Admiral took a couple of questionable shots, particularly from three early in the shot clock.

Last edited:
Pathetic crowd.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
We didn't even come close to filling up Thompson Boling under Bruce Pearl when school was on a break.. esp against a school like TN Tech. However, it would be nice to bring back a "Rocky Top Rowdy" level of enthusiasm to the student section. If we keep playing like this, fans will show up.

Reactions: 1 person
Impressed with the teams defense this far. We are really going to need to get some points inside or we are gonna struggle in the SEC. There are going to be some games where we won't shoot well.

BY THE WAY JORDAN BOWDENS DUNK RIGHT NOW. HOLY ****TTT.

Interesting color commentary by Dane. About the only thing he has in common with Bowden is the number #23.

Best group of freshman in a while. Kudos to the poster that has been hyping up Bowden for the last few years. McRae 2.0 (or better).

Reactions: 1 person
We didn't even come close to filling up Thompson Boling under Bruce Pearl when school was on a break.. esp against a school like TN Tech. However, it would be nice to bring back a "Rocky Top Rowdy" level of enthusiasm to the student section. If we keep playing like this, fans will show up.

You're right but we had more than 4,000. Usually around 10,000 and more depending who we played.

VN Store

Back