The official Tennessee vs. Ole Miss quarterfinal game thread, 7:30 pm, SEC network

josh ward did an interview with a cbssports guy today that said we weren't even on the bubble yet he said we weren't in the first 4 out or even the next 4 out.

I hope we don't come out slow and have trouble getting it going. Really nervous about this game. GO VOLS! !

josh ward did an interview with a cbssports guy today that said we weren't even on the bubble yet he said we weren't in the first 4 out or even the next 4 out.

I heard that...

Dudes a joke, I'm sorry but no way we aren't even on the bubble right now.

I'm sure he has Washington and Mississippi state in though.

Jerry Palm is saying the same thing and he has been pretty close. Win will take care of things.

We need to dispel all doubt and win 2, IMO. Otherwise were at the mercy of the *******s on the committee.

**** they'll prob penalize us just because of the pearl fiasco

Make on dude. We can't afford to be jinxed.

I'm driving an hour right now to watch the game with my dad because I've watched every recent game with him.

Also, I've worn the same Adidas Tennessee pants and stoked short for games the last month.

I ran home, threw on the outfit and am now on the road.

Hope it helps. Im nervous as heck right now.
I'm driving an hour right now to watch the game with my dad because I've watched every recent game with him.

Also, I've worn the same Adidas Tennessee pants and stoked short for games the last month.

I ran home, threw on the outfit and am now on the road.

VN Store

Back