The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, SEC Network

We have no answer for Frazier in 3 games now.
Barnes said we need to get the cook to spike his food.

Yep. When you get to tournament play, guards rule the day. We just have no one that can hang with him. For that reason, I don't see UT winning today unless both Williams and Hubbs go off.....and I never hang my hat on Hubbs showing up.

The Predators left UT a gift in their locker room:

C6fVO1AUwAEVUZQ.jpg:large

Reactions: 6 people
Stop Frazier and we win this game. Go Vols!

I don't think we can stop Frazier...we can, as they say, only hope to contain him. If we can hold him in the mid teens to low twenties in points and not get our bigs in foul trouble we have a very good chance to win this game, imo.

I don't think we can stop Frazier...we can, as they say, only hope to contain him. If we can hold him in the mid teens to low twenties in points and not get our bigs in foul trouble we have a very good chance to win this game, imo.

He's streaky, very good or very bad. Also does incredibly dumb decisions at the end of games for a Sr, probably cost them at least 3 games.

Shembari just came out with a noticeable limp. Not participating in shoot around. Doubt he will be guarding Frazier.

So Maten goes from out for th SECT to playing against us, and Phillips goes from starter and primary defender on Frazier to out...yay.

Tennessee starters vs. Georgia:

Lamonte Turner (G)
Jordan Bowden (G)
Robert Hubbs III (G)
Lew Evans (F)
Grant Williams (F)

Phillips officially out...Turner starting per SEC Network

What a kick in the balls. Injuries and defections have hurt us this year. Without Phillips, we'll never stop Frazier. Fulkerson was like a rabbit at a race track; he would have helped us with our effort issues. And of course Mostella.

VN Store

Back