The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 12:00pm ET, SEC Network

Germany right now. I may end up missing the next 2 game threads. I'll be in Kosovo in a couple of weeks.

Today may be the last day I have internet access until then

Oh wow. You will be in my thoughts and prayers yankee.

Hey guys! I'm a long time lurker to Volnation but I've never posted. I've been a Vol fan my whole life and I'm as pumped for this game as I've been in a long time.

There are moments in life that you remember and they need to be captured. Today is going to be one of those moments for Vol fans that we look back on and point to and remember it as when things started turning around.

Remember today fellow VFL's. It's gonna be a day to remember!

The streak ends today!

Hope you're right! GBO

So what was that story on game day? The Florida team was stuck on the tarmac in knoxville for hours because the employees couldn't find a set of ramp stairs?

So what was that story on game day? The Florida team was stuck on the tarmac in knoxville for hours because the employees couldn't find a set of ramp stairs?

Took a while to find this in UT orange.

slide2.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Dear sweet baby Jesus ,
Protect both teams especially Florida cause we about to stick a cleat up that azz :)

Traffic is horrendous .... definitely worse than usual but that's to be expected. Thank God for Middlebrook Pike. It was smooth sailing till downtown.

Biggest football weekend ever year for me. I'm sick as hell of loss after loss to these scumbags. We get it done today! GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!😝

Good grief, I'd love to have the money some of these people put into their tailgate setups.

I mentioned it earlier, but I won't be able to watch the game. I'll be traveling from one base to another.

You'd think exceptions could be made...

Missing Movement isn't a big deal. It's for a good cause.

VN Store

Back