The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 12:00pm ET, SEC Network

Getting away from the game for a sec. Was that not the most pompous winning coch comment you have ever heard? Every coach compliments the othe team. Doesn't change how much we sucked but what an a**hole. I have never seen that before.

The moral victories are racking up :). Oh and I don't blame muschamp for the little sarcastic remark he made after the game. The fans were chanting something to the effect of f Florida over and over. There were children at the game. Really classless

The moral victories are racking up :). Oh and I don't blame muschamp for the little sarcastic remark he made after the game. The fans were chanting something to the effect of f Florida over and over. There were children at the game. Really classless

Screw him screw UF and if you like em go join em. F UF

Reactions: 1 person
Youth & inexperience really showed today. That, and too much poor execution and too much drive killing penalties we just could not overcome. I will say even my wife was questioning some of the play calling. However, if execution had worked, ... who knows.
Who did your wife coach under?

play calling was not the reason for loss . worley a qb i had been braggin about even after two losses afterJRM got int down to 13 and next play worley while backing up threw a pass that should have never been threw . and the running game is suffering because he never runs the ball and 9 out of 10 times he doesnt even try topull defenders to him by faking a run . with an awful oline UT needs a qb to run if they are going to run the zone read or a qb who can throw with better accuracy and down field . we lost a game that should have been a 20 point VOLS win

My take
1.Top 10 D, plays hard every play.
2.Great fan support. Looked good and loud.
3.Offence line young and talent level ? more important than most think.
4.QB. Not his best day but see #3.
5.Play calling. Read option?
6. Today could have been best shot at 6 wins.
7. FL fans were not nearly as cocky leaving today as usual.

play calling was not the reason for loss . worley a qb i had been braggin about even after two losses afterJRM got int down to 13 and next play worley while backing up threw a pass that should have never been threw . and the running game is suffering because he never runs the ball and 9 out of 10 times he doesnt even try topull defenders to him by faking a run . with an awful oline UT needs a qb to run if they are going to run the zone read or a qb who can throw with better accuracy and down field . we lost a game that should have been a 20 point VOLS win

Not readable.

Friend, your post is "spot-on":gun:. You nailed it, just a shame we don't have a SEC-caliber QB, would have equated to a UT victory!

It's obvious Worley will lead us nowhere, unless you count "moral" victories. Tired of hearing excuses from CBJ and staff. I think it will be a miracle if we pull out a 5-7 record.

VN Store

Back