The Official Tennessee vs. East Tennessee State Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

You can try...

Livestreamz.net
Sportshd.me

A friend of mine uses them for baseball games and he said they have college football as well. I've not tried either, but good luck. Let me know if you do try.

Okay cool.. If I use one I sure will. Thank you!

Reactions: Behr
Just left WH. Headed up 75.

Hubby asked what I wanted to see today. I said an interception, a couple of sacks, a receiver to catch an uncatchable pass, and a goal line score. I want to see those four things against a cupcake team, cause a good football team is able to make those plays against inferior competition.

Oh, and no rain.
Amen

You do not need a PS4 for PlayStation Vue. We use a firestick to stream PlayStation Vue and have used a Roku in the past as well. I also highly recommend PlayStation Vue.

Thank y'all.. I don't have a PS4 or a firestick...

You do not need a PS4 for PlayStation Vue. We use a firestick to stream PlayStation Vue and have used a Roku in the past as well. I also highly recommend PlayStation Vue.
Thanks for the correction, I have a PS4 so that is immediately where my head went. They recently added local streaming ABC in my area and I'm stoked.

Reactions: joevol33
Thanks for the correction, I have a PS4 so that is immediately where my head went. They recently added local streaming ABC in my area and I'm stoked.
I'm glad these streaming services started adding local channels!

Ha!! Yeah right! I have ESPN and ESPN2 but not SECN...Ughhh! I'll try the reddit link you gave. Thank you!
Someone with a Dish account is a good friend to have....

Edit: Not saying I'm borrowing anyone's information or anything but I might be..... And I'm chrome casting to my Tv

VOLS AT NEYLAND STADIUM, VERSUS FCS

• Tennessee holds an all-time record of 463-128-17 (.775) at Neyland Stadium. That’s the second-most wins of any school at a current stadium behind only Georgia Tech’s 470 wins at Bobby Dodd Stadium.

• Tennessee has won 22 of its past 23 home openers with its only loss in the span coming to #19 Oklahoma in 2015. • The Vols are 67-6-2 against current members of the FCS.

• Tennessee is 47-4-2 against current members of the SoCon, most recently earning a 55-10 win over Western Carolina on Sept. 19, 2015.

Tennessee is now in the Southern Conference by all accounts, don't laugh.

VN Store

Back