The Official Tennessee vs. East Tennessee State Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Ha!! Yeah right! I have ESPN and ESPN2 but not SECN...Ughhh! I'll try the reddit link you gave. Thank you!

let me know if the reddit link works for you or not,i have a bunch of other links,but most of em don't like my ad blockers any more :)

get a login with a SECN account lol that's what I'm doing

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Game day! Alrighty guys let's wash that bad taste out our mouths with a good old fashioned butt kicking today. I want some butts!

Reactions: joevol33
I'm watching the Miss St game. Someone please for the love of God, explain something to me. Shop was a genius at Penn State, he's now a genius at Miss St. What the crap happened at Tennessee?!

Reactions: 508mikey
Maybe?

I got it from the "what ETSU board is saying" thread. I've never knowingly talked to any ETSU fan so idk how they feel about UT or me. It was stated on that thread that the vast majority of the folks on their boards hated UT.

How they feel isn't really that big of a care to me. I was only making a reply after learning a UT man was a big factor in them even having a football program and wondered why it was that supposedly many hate UT?
ETSU fans dont like being little brother. I go there and they want to beat TN so badly, and some of them actually think they have a shot its pretty funny

Reactions: TN Outlaw
Ha!! Yeah right! I have ESPN and ESPN2 but not SECN...Ughhh! I'll try the reddit link you gave. Thank you!
You can try...

Livestreamz.net
Sportshd.me

A friend of mine uses them for baseball games and he said they have college football as well. I've not tried either, but good luck. Let me know if you do try.

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
Met one ETSU fan so far I didn’t already know being as I went there. He seemed to feel like they had a chance if we played like we did in the 2nd half last week.

VN Store

Back