The Official Tennessee vs. Army West Point Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, SEC Network

Punter and Moore can really play. I thought Shembari had his best game tonight. Reese has been a much more effective player this year. Excited about our future.

Reese isn't just getting a lot of rebounds. He's grabbing huge rebounds when the game has been on the line. He's having a really good year so far.

He's being properly coached to do the things that he's consistently good at.

Yeah I like how Barnes forced him into his post role like we needed. Glad he added some weight this year to handle bigger players. His rebs,blocks, and put backs will be key.

I think Punter is playing at an All-Sec level. Really feel like Barnes is developing these guys.

This game had me concerned because Army can score and we haven't quite mastered man-to-man D yet. A good win against a decent opponent. Hopefully, we can have a good showing up in NY.

Yeah I like how Barnes forced him into his post role like we needed. Glad he added some weight this year to handle bigger players. His rebs,blocks, and put backs will be key.

I think Punter is playing at an All-Sec level. Really feel like Barnes is developing these guys.

Me too. Thought it was funny as heck to see Barnes expression when Reese hit that 3.

And I agree about Punter. He needs to finish the yr averaging 20-25 a game minimum for that. Imo

Last edited:
Last night was the first time the Vols had two players score 25-plus points in a game since Tony Harris had 29 and Vincent Yarbrough had 25 in a 102-90 victory over South Florida on Nov. 29, 1999.

Reactions: 2 people
Who said that?

I said it with 10min to go in the Gardner Webb game

Last 50minutes we have looked very well coached

The schedule has been extremely light so far and we have struggled other than last night.

Encouraged but not ready to crown this team yet

VN Store

Back