The Official Tennessee vs. Army West Point Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, SEC Network

Good win. I can't tell if we have gotten better since the GA tech game or if our competition has gotten worse. I will go with we have gotten better.

I am beginning to like this team now that I recognize their names. Listened to the 1st game on the radio and could not tell who had the ball! I know they won't win many SEC games but I like the aggressive style of play, they take it to the damn hoop. Much better than watching that dribble drive crap and hard defensive struggle.

Getting better every game. Defense is a challenge for this group but I think that's to be expected. A combo of 3 coaches in 3 years and all the rule changes this year.

I am beginning to like this team now that I recognize their names. Listened to the 1st game on the radio and could not tell who had the ball! I know they won't win many SEC games but I like the aggressive style of play, they take it to the damn hoop. Much better than watching that dribble drive crap and hard defensive struggle.

This team will win more than you think. They have fight. If their shots fall from 3 we will have a shot.

Reactions: 1 person
Getting better every game. Defense is a challenge for this group but I think that's to be expected. A combo of 3 coaches in 3 years and all the rule changes this year.

Might just be me, but I think they get a little better each game.

Happy to see some of the young guys get minutes tonight.
Going to be a rough 3 games in 5 days. More legs we can get in there the better.

Heard Barnes, on the radio after the game, talking about KP is still playing too many min. I thought Phillips did a solid job tonight at the back up. Army I know, but he showed quick ft to keep his man in front and got a block from a contested deep shot. I like Shembari's game. Now that he's back in the good graces I'm looking forward to seeing his game.

VN Store

Back