The Official Tennessee vs. Army West Point Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, SEC Network

Beat em so bad they wish they had gone to Annapolis. Oh wait, they probably already wish that. Hopefully they refrain from these shenanigans in our beautiful locker rooms: 30 injured in West Point pillow fight - CNN.com :) Go Navy!

There must have been bricks In the pillows. Well anyway if they can't withstand a pillow fight, my basketVols will have this game by at least 15 pts.

Wow you two couldn't even make it past the 1st page of this thread before you started arguing. New record? And to top it off it's about what we'll win by if we hustle for 35 or for the full 40 minutes...lol I couldn't even make this stuff up.

There are factions of guys in the football forum who bicker like 7 year olds too....but Bruin and Bto take the cake.

Reactions: 1 person
Tough matchup for TN. They aren't going to be better disciplined or in better condition than Army. They're going to have to out talent them. Better make their free throws, limit TOs, and not be ice cold shooting FGs.

Not sure how many have seen this, maybe someone should make it a separate thread.

Yeah after I posted the link I noticed Yankee mentions it in his 3rd post of this thread, but until hearing it mentioned yesterday on the radio I hadn't heard anything about it. That article was from Nov 12th, so UT could have done a better job getting this information out there. Imo

Glad they're doing it though.

Saw it on periscope. White boy shot the air ball to end the streak lol

VN Store

Back