The Official Tennessee vs. #7 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

i dont say fire butch unless dormady sees the field again. this guy really sucks! keep JG in and make the freshman his backup. let dormady transfer. play it out.....keep ur job!

as a fan, i'd be happy with this and 6-6

The overwhelming CULTURE OF NEGATIVITY is coming from the offensive coaching performance on the field....

And CBJ should not attempt to talk down to the fans in an attempt to try to explain away why he can't develop a team who has a clue how to move the football in his 5th year as our coach....

I'm not even upset....I'm just EMPTY

This ^^^. I would never root for UT to lose, but since there is a better chance of hell freezing over than this pathetic excuse for a team coming back, then I root for a 50-0 beat down. Whatever it takes to get Butch out as quickly as possible at this point.

How ironic that halftime of this debacle all the living members of TN hall of fame going to be on field..

If I was the AD Jones would not be here for the SC game. Even if I had to get Fulmer to finish out the season Jones would be gone. So would Scott and Shoop. I would let Hoke take over the defense and get Manning to finish out the season as OC. I don't think we have any hope of getting back in this one.

VN Store

Back