The Official Tennessee vs. #7 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Peyton Manning is in town: Our coaches MIGHT want to ask him to look at some tape and analyze our pathetic excuse for an offense--and especially our, ahem, passing game. I'm quite sure he could spot some of our problems--starting with stupid coaching.

All you guys with that "I gotta feeling" and raking everyone over the coals as "not a Vol fan" for pointing out the deficiencies in this coaching staff and this program, start using your eyes and understanding what the trend is going on right in front of your face. When you struggle with UMass, et al..you're not a very good football team and you don't stand a very realistic chance of winning many SEC games.

Trends have been there from jump street. Some of us have withheld ire knowing that things can change. Sometimes you have to cut bait.

Cuttin' time

I live way down in GA. I will always be a vol. At least, I can turn this garbage off and watch something more entertaining. After today, Butch will be 14 and 20 in SEC play.
I don't see how Currie can justify keeping Butch any longer unless its the money. We might beat Missouri

I don’t think the refs know how to call a block in the back on punt returns. I counted at least 2 on three of Ga returns, none of which was called. I know it is not a factor in the score; that is on the offense and the turn overs. I do think it is time to see what another QB CAN DO.

UT deserves better. I still like Butch as a person....he's passionate about the program...but this is simply unacceptable. It's sad.

All you guys with that "I gotta feeling" and raking everyone over the coals as "not a Vol fan" for pointing out the deficiencies in this coaching staff and this program, start using your eyes and understanding what the trend is going on right in front of your face. When you struggle with UMass, et al..you're not a very good football team and you don't stand a very realistic chance of winning many SEC games.
Annnd whose fault is that?

Everybody is blaming Dormandy today. This is Butch Jones offense!! Jones was never an OC at a power 5 school and there is a reason for this . Ever since Jones has been here i wince every time the ball is snapped. Dobbs made Jones offense not suck but remember that we have never looked good in our passing game since he has been here. We use to blame the passing game on Dobbs. We are on our 3rd OC . Its Jones that is the problem!!!!!

Get Dormady out of there. He couldn't hit a receiver at point blank range. If we're gonna lose might as well let the actual dual threat QB get some time

Mike Leach could show up at halftime, right now, invent an offense during the break, and still have a better offensive output than we did in that first half.

Like I said on FB. It's time to put the next QB up into the game. Give him the rest of the season to learn, we're gonna melt down anyways. And start the coaching search now, privately. Boosters need to pony up and shut up. Let Currie and Fulmer find the right guy. Just my 2cp.

I have to say. You guys are terrible. UT may have their hand forced and have to make a change but Butch has been the savior of UT. You don't remember ... nobody would take this job. Butch was the only guy who would take the job and he has rebuilt the recruiting lines and brought back the legacy players from scratch. He has done wonders for this community. He has stocked us for who ever comes next if it comes to that. You need to thank him.

I would put JG in with two running back in the backfield to play the second half. At least you would have the triple option to run the ball and JG has just as good an arm as Dormady and I think he is more accurate. He hasn't got used to the speed of the game may as well put him in and let him get some reps.

VN Store

Back