The Official Tennessee vs. #11 South Carolina Game Thread, 12pm ET(10/19/13), ESPN

I won't be able to make it to the game, and there is a pair of tickets at my folks place in west Knoxville if anyone is interested in paying some cash for them. They are in section L three rows up - just behind and above the goal posts.

There is routinely an "Upset" weekend in college football. Louisville losing last night started the weekend off........Vols win today!

Reactions: 1 person
ehh bored until noon then a great day of foosball ahead. anyone have some good articles about football this weekend? vol or non-vol

Butch has it. Today, team 117 gets it. Spurrier's visor will have grass stains on it today from being thrown so much.

Today might be that day! I saw 3 different individuals this morning in Costco with UT gear on not including myself and my son. This is nearly unheard of in Atlanta on a Saturday morning(usually see bulldog, jacket or Alabubba gear). To break any type of bad mojo I made a point to yell Go Vols to each. In response I received 1. Go Vols 2 Go Big Orange 3. That's right, Go Vols and 1 voice out of the distance say "sick em Dogs" however they did say today he would be pulling for TN. On top of this I found a quarter in the parking lot on the way out. Picked it up and it was from 2004. We beat the LameCocks that year. Superstition?? Maybe but I like it.

VN Store

Back