The Official Tennessee Titans Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Loggains has now decided the air raid offense is the way to go for some reason. I know we were trailing for a lot of the game, but 58 attempts? With Fitz at qb? That's just asking for a letdown.

Not to toot my own horn, but you guys must admit, I called it from the start. Air Fitzpatrick.....smh

Jason Garrett laughs at this play calling.

Just saw the first presser with Tommy Smith. I see now why the Titans are upgrading the food choices at LP

Have you ever seen such a fat and sloppy family as Bud's? It's kind of odd, as most extremely wealthy people are concerned of their looks. Apparently not Bud's

Have you ever seen such a fat and sloppy family as Bud's? It's kind of odd, as most extremely wealthy people are concerned of their looks. Apparently not Bud's
Sparce, sparce crowd at the game. Not sure if tv did it justice. So few people I had enough time to leave after the Arz D int for a td, walk to Hermitage Ave and drive to Donelson in time to catch kick off of OT. I hope the Smiths see what this anemic team is doing to them. Not sure if I can willingly shell out money next year for tix with this crap.

Sparce, sparce crowd at the game. Not sure if tv did it justice. So few people I had enough time to leave after the Arz D int for a td, walk to Hermitage Ave and drive to Donelson in time to catch kick off of OT. I hope the Smiths see what this anemic team is doing to them. Not sure if I can willingly shell out money next year for tix with this crap.

102.5 FM re-tweeted this picture this morning, it's the stadium at kickoff.

BbjmuTaIYAAweb-.jpg:large

Pitiful, but I empathize with the fans/season ticket holders. Who wants to go sit out in the cold to watch that crap on the field?

I don't disagree, but I'd like to think the tickets could at the least be given to some kids' groups or something like that. I'm sure there's a lot of kids that would still love to see a game.

I don't disagree, but I'd like to think the tickets could at the least be given to some kids' groups or something like that. I'm sure there's a lot of kids that would still love to see a game.
If you have the forethought that you would not be going, you are correct. Problem is that sometimes its a game time decision not to go. Weather was crappy on Saturday and many people I knew said they would wait to see what happens on Sunday before deciding to go or not.

I've tried that route before of trying to give (not sell) tickets away when it was a day before and I couldnt go. Sometimes its more hassle than its worth trying to give them away. Also, if you give them to someone and they make an azz out of themself, it could come back on you as the season ticket holder.

Pitiful, but I empathize with the fans/season ticket holders. Who wants to go sit out in the cold to watch that crap on the field?

Team performance has been pathetic I think its a protest by fans, if they need another reason not to go not going to watch embarrasment in cold weather.
What performs better and is consistent more than the titans on the field the cheerleaders dancing.

Yes. The one who won 2 Super Bowls.

The fear is he'll be kept longer because of that proven track record so like florida state bobby bowden.
Herm edwards said its similar to mack brown texas situation.
But if giants owner does go by what have you done for me lately than bleak because shutout twice, losing season horrid start and possible horrid finish. Also emanning qbr better than only two qbs one that includes Pryor.
Big apple we have a problem the giants are a gigantic dissappointment and jets are having a better season. Giants this years Eagles although hot garbage to see horrid qb performance with ints.

Giants fun to watch because of how awful theyve become.

So my opinion its favorable he gets fired but not damn favorable as Geno Smith throwing ints or Romo throwing int in fourth.

LP field used to be one of the toughest stadiums for opposing teams to play in, sadly those days are long gone. I can't blame anyone for not attending.

Any chance the giants are dumb enough to get rid of Coughlin?

I was wondering the same thing. Would welcome him to Nashville with open arms. Jmo....

And for you Nashville residents/ticket holders, I'm proud of you all! I'm serious.....not showing up to the games is one sure way to get something done. Again, I'm dead serious. Hittem in the pocket and they're far more likely to do something. Keep up the good work.

I was wondering the same thing. Would welcome him to Nashville with open arms. Jmo....

And for you Nashville residents/ticket holders, I'm proud of you all! I'm serious.....not showing up to the games is one sure way to get something done. Again, I'm dead serious. Hittem in the pocket and they're far more likely to do something. Keep up the good work.
you do realize that the only people that got hit in the pocket were the concessions? The tickets were purchased, the fans chose not to go

Reactions: 1 person

The tickets were sold, so it didn't hurt from that aspect. Concessions yes, and downtown businesses suffered. I would hope you wouldn't delight in businesses losing money, since that hurts a lot of "innocent" people.

The tickets were sold, so it didn't hurt from that aspect. Concessions yes, and downtown businesses suffered. I would hope you wouldn't delight in businesses losing money, since that hurts a lot of "innocent" people.

Nashville downtown is always rocking. Game day helps but the businesses downtown are doing just fine.

As for the concessions, $8 for a beer. That's a huge dent in the pocket for Titans ownership when only approx. half the sold seats attend.

Nashville downtown is always rocking. Game day helps but the businesses downtown are doing just fine.

As for the concessions, $8 for a beer. That's a huge dent in the pocket for Titans ownership when only approx. half the sold seats attend.

True, but due to the product on the field, the fans that do show up feel like they need to drink twice as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back