The Official Tennessee Titans Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want your favorite team to start losing, ask me to cheer for them

Can you start watching NASCAR and cheer for Kyle Busch?

Also if you can cheer for the following:

Clippers
Lakers
Pittsburg
Alabama
Kentucky

I'd gladly take Lovie Smith.

jay-cutler-201x246.jpeg

I'm betting he loves money more.

He's in love with his arm like he's a gunslinger like Farve.
Krypronite in 4th and Ot.

I'll be shocked if no firing this week because this loss was a damn embarassment the worst this season and possibly worst in titans history.
The damn wasted comeback I call this.

I'll be shocked if no firing this week because this loss was a damn embarassment the worst this season and possibly worst in titans history.

What? That is not close to the worst loss for the Titans. GB last year was terrible, and the snow game against the Boston Patriots.

sn_u_titanspatssnow_576.jpg

Being a tennessee sports fan stinks.

There's no solace to be found anywhere. UT football sucks, UT basketball sucks, UT baseball sucks, Titans suck, Braves suck, Falcons suck. Even my high school football team sucks.

All I have is MTSU crawling to an 8-4 record against the weakest FBS schedule in history and the Broncos, of which I'm a stereotypical bandwagon fan and only cheering because of Peyton.

There's no solace to be found anywhere. UT football sucks, UT basketball sucks, Titans suck, Braves suck, Falcons suck. Even my high school football team sucks.

All I have is MTSU crawling to an 8-4 record against the weakest FBS schedule in history and the Broncos, of which I'm a stereotypical bandwagon fan and only cheering because of Peyton.

Luckily I like the Lady VOLS, who are great and I like Hendrick Motorsports in NASCAR and they are great. But the Grizz are mediocre this year, Reds might be bad soon, Preds are bad.

I was talking about Munchak.

Not even close to worst loss ever, and not the worst loss this year.

There's no solace to be found anywhere. UT football sucks, UT basketball sucks, UT baseball sucks, Titans suck, Braves suck, Falcons suck. Even my high school football team sucks.

I'm kind of there myself, but be prepared to be disappointed in that too. I don't trust the Broncos' D to get them to the Super Bowl.

Reactions: 1 person
The worst thing about that game is I fully expected that interception and the heart breaking loss. I've seen it happen so often I can call it as it's happening.

Not even close to worst loss ever, and not the worst loss this year.

I agree with this to an extent but the coaching staff continues to do the same things and expects different results.

This alone makes every loss worse than the one before it.

Well, at the least, it seems the team has embraced the Titans blue/white pants combo. By far their best look, followed by the classic navy blue/white pants.

I'm starting to wonder if Bud forbid them from wearing that combo or something; just funny they finally start wearing it right after he died.

I'm kind of there myself, but be prepared to be disappointed in that too. I don't trust the Broncos' D to get them to the Super Bowl.

I agree. I'm sure I'm in for at least one major letdown this year. At this point I'm mostly just pulling for Peyton to get the TD/yardage records.

The SB will probably be some snooze fest between the Seahawks and the Patriots.

What? That is not close to the worst loss for the Titans. GB last year was terrible, and the snow game against the Boston Patriots.

sn_u_titanspatssnow_576.jpg

Ok but still a abomination considering how they lost.
Still one of worst considering cards sweep afc south and blew chance to stop it. Of top worst losses no doubt this belongs in there.

I agree with this to an extent but the coaching staff continues to do the same things and expects different results.

This alone makes every loss worse than the one before it.

Like one sequel made after another that continues to get worse.
Maybe we see a new way to lose next week.

Apparently Loggains has now decided the air raid offense is the way to go for some reason. I know we were trailing for a lot of the game, but 58 attempts? With Fitz at qb? That's just asking for a letdown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back