The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:15 pm ET, ESPN2

Pleasantly surprised by the win. Not terribly concerned by the offense. Staff played it safe because they knew the Missouri offense was impotent. No reason to help them with stupid turnovers. Just get the win. Nice job Vols.

Reactions: 5 people
Can you suck it for hating Butch? I mean he is probably going to win 9 this year. If I told you the guy who took over for Dooley won 9 three years later you would have been happy. So if Butch wins 9 will you STFU?

No he won't . And he shouldn't . As much as I disagree with him, he is entitled to have a differing opinion. :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
No he's not. He said it was very manageable. non hotchkins lymphoma.

He may beat this disease, but don't think for a minute that lymphoma is easily managed. It took my dad at 58 in 6 months after diagnosis. If caught early, you have a good chance depending on the cell type. Coach is obviously in the latter stages due to his liver being involved evident by the jaundice.

There's a lot of bed wetting in this thread.
There's a lot of people, like you, b!tching about people expressing opinion on a fan forum...about the lack of offense in this game.

MTSU was up on N.Texas 31-0 at halftime, today. Our offense struggled as if they were playing Bama.

Reactions: 3 people
That was a soild win! Like I said, if we face someone with a comeback offense, that's when we struggle.

Excellent point. It's still a shame that Pinkel had to end his career with Vandy like attendance.

Eff Pinkel, eff ESPN that tried to turn the game into a Pinkel fest, eff Mizzou and their entire football program! Tickled to death we sent Pinkel and Mizzou out as losers tonight, yea Vols kicked it tonight Tigers, ran it down your throats!!

Reactions: 6 people
Huge overhaul needed in passing game. Other than that, we played very well and I am a happy cat!

VN Store

Back