The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:15 pm ET, ESPN2

It's sad to me that they can't even find white rocks to make the M with? They just paint quarry rock white? Thanks for 4 years of playing football, here's a half painted rock.

Reactions: 2 people
We finally beat Missouri. Barring the one touchdown by Mizzu, the Vols completely dominated this game. Thank goodness Medley had a good night kicking.

Reactions: 3 people
Did you even watch the last drive?
Yep. Did we score on that drive? Hmmmmm? It was ridiculously bland and predictable. One or two decent runs by Hurd, but then run up the middle + run up the middle + run up the middle > PUNT.

This offense has been AZZ-Ugly most of the season, and these past 3 games illustrate it, emphatically.

We have to fix our second half offense. Anybody who doesn't see that should have his head examined. We've lost or nearly lost a bunch of games this year because we implode offensively in the second half.

Reactions: 2 people
Suck it, you bunch of spineless PC idiots.

Can you suck it for hating Butch? I mean he is probably going to win 9 this year. If I told you the guy who took over for Dooley won 9 three years later you would have been happy. So if Butch wins 9 will you STFU?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back